March 19, 2022 - Canadiens vs. Senators - 7 pm

GHT120

1 minute ago, GHT120 said:

His last as a Hab ? ? ?

I doubt it, but possible.

• GHT120 changed the title to March 19, 2022 - Canadiens vs. Senators - 7 pm

During his scrum, Drouin let it slip that Anderson would be back tonight so I assume Anderson will be in.  Gallagher will be one that sits, my guess is that Pezzetta would be the other one although this is the type of game where it might be worth having him in there.

43 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Glad Anderson is back.  Drouin...not so much.

If we're hoping that playing in St. Louis' offensive-minded system is going to help his trade value at some point (I'm thinking the offseason, not Monday), he needs to play.

Schueneman is really helping his cause.  I could see him being papered to Laval on Monday and then be one of the post-deadline recalls (to keep him playoff-eligible down there) but he should be up for the rest of the season.

10 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Schueneman is really helping his cause.  I could see him being papered to Laval on Monday and then be one of the post-deadline recalls (to keep him playoff-eligible down there) but he should be up for the rest of the season.

I freely admit that I never saw that coming, but he's definitely playing well enough for that.

39 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Yeah schueneman looks better than i thought he would.

Same here.  I thought he'd hold his own but he's starting to look pretty confident out there which makes him stand out over guys like Clague and Niku.  I wonder if he's going to be one of those complementary players who just plays better with better players.  (Ylonen is another one that I think will have that trait.)  He'll be waiver-eligible next year so they need to find out what they have in him.

3 hours ago, dlbalr said:

He really is decent and I still haven't really seen him make any rookie mistakes or outright bone headed plays.  Plus, he seems to be fairly good offensively too.  Of the d-men, his TOI was 2nd only to Romy.  I agree that he should be in the NHL for the rest of the season. 

Romy is also coming along nicely.  He's had quite a bit more confidence and is hitting a lot more than he did last year.  My only wish is to see him be more offensive, and lately he's been doing exactly that.  All that started before they hired MSL. 

Watching Caufield play now still has me yelling at my TV - SCREW YOU DUCHARME

I can’t wait for the deadline to pass, for the draft to be done, including whatever offseason trades happen and for a fresh new season with our fresh new team. 

Caufield is going to challenge for Rocket trophy next season. 

2 hours ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

... Caufield is going to challenge for Rocket trophy next season. 

Not Gretzky's 92?

😉  😊  😇