March 21, 2022 - Canadiens vs Bruins - 7:00 pm

GHT120

2 minutes ago, DON said:

Dauphin is upcoming UFA, does he likely fit into Habs 22-23 plan?

He's a fringe player.  He has done enough to warrant another contract offer for the minimum but if he wants more, I don't think they'd be too upset if they had to look elsewhere.

Savard had a nice goal in his return and is playing well for someone who probably is only playing out of necessity (he was supposed to be out a few more days).  Allen is sharp once again.  The Habs are a lot more competitive in this one compared to their earlier matchups this year.

4 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Tough way to lose with Clifton tying it up late and then Marchand scoring the winner in OT early. 

We kinda needed the loss. We have to stay in the cellar with Arizona and Seattle.

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

Nice goal by armia.

He wont get an assist on the play but Dvorak deserves one for forcing the bad pass.

He could have started scoring before the trade deadline🙄

15 minutes ago, Neech said:

We kinda needed the loss. We have to stay in the cellar with Arizona and Seattle.

Yeah - it’s going to be hard to do though- there is no way we should be as bad as them.  

13 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Yeah - it’s going to be hard to do though- there is no way we should be as bad as them.  

I can't see us finishing below Seattle and Arizona. We are just a better hockey team especially with Jake Allen back to provide some stability in goal. Jersey and Ottawa are only 5 points ahead.  Marty is doing too good a job behind the bench. 

1 hour ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I can't see us finishing below Seattle and Arizona. We are just a better hockey team especially with Jake Allen back to provide some stability in goal. Jersey and Ottawa are only 5 points ahead.  Marty is doing too good a job behind the bench. 

I agree that we shouldn’t  - but than I don’t think we should have been a a bad without Allen as we were. Hell, I think given that how good Lekhonen and a Chiarot were, there loss is worse than when we lost Allen. I think we should have been between 22 to 26, no way we should be bottom three. Hopefully we can get the first, or at least the 2nd pIck. I don’t want is the # 3 pick again - we haven’t done too well at that position.

PK killed all 4 PPs.

Prettty even icetime up front....aside from poor #55.

3 shots on net for Romo, Schueneman, Savard.

Edmundson led team 23:00, 5minute on PK and 6 blocks.:clap: I missed his steady play.

4 hours ago, DON said:

PK killed all 4 PPs.

Prettty even icetime up front....aside from poor #55.

3 shots on net for Romo, Schueneman, Savard.

Edmundson led team 23:00, 5minute on PK and 6 blocks.:clap: I missed his steady play.

🤫 DD too :ph34r: