The last 10 games

tomh009

17 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Yeah. But it’s hard to target that precisely.

By prediction ... yes ... in our hopes ... very possible

2 hours ago, GHT120 said:

Many/most fans have accepted that losses currently are for the best ... many/most are looking for the tiny silver linings in those losses ... but I don't think anyone ENJOYS watching them suck.

Yes. At this point you need to look at the big picture. With only 2 games remaining after this one, the highest draft pick possible in the 1st round and each round after is the most important thing.  I don't enjoy losing to Boston etc  but I can suck it up for a couple more games. 

3 hours ago, sbhatt said:

Crush, no....but I most definitely want a regulation loss in this and every other game remaining.  Arizona handed us a gift by picking up a point last night...I will be beyond pissed if we blow last place by picking up a meaningless point.

No arguments here. 

8 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

yes, those cheering them on with each loss and raving about "how well" they are playing

and please do not ask me to name who, I don;t feel like going to the other threads and collecting the names of the posters.

I cannot comment on anyone not posting

:1vomit::1vomit::1vomit::1vomit::1vomit::1vomit::1vomit::1vomit::1vomit::1vomit::1vomit: