2022 NHL Playoffs

Neech

7 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

Mathews has matured his game so much in the last year. He is a beast. Amazing at every aspect of the game. Puck battles. Puck protection. Backchecking. Takeaways. Hitting. Board battles. Stick handling. The shot. I think I would rather have him than mcjesus

Matthews has a Marner, and Tavares centring the second line as a threat.With McDavid they have to waste another elite centre in Draisaitl, and no real second line option becuase ther is no one else with enough skill to match McDavid. Those two can’t play as much as they did in the third with no other line behind them.

19 minutes ago, JoeLassister said:

Throw rocks at me if you like, but I cheer for the Leafs against Tampa Bay. 

Fawk Tampa.

Fawk is the word :halm:

2 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

Fawk Tampa.

It's a free country. You are certainly entitled to cheer for whomever you wish. I won't throw rocks. 

I think the only time I ever cheered for the Leafs is when they played against the old Broad Street Bullies. That shows you how much I hated the Flyers back then. 

3 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

Fawk Tampa.

Tampa is a recent annoyance ... Leafs are a Stage 4 malignancy ... sorry, but throwing just isn't enough (😉 😇 😈)

DeliriousClassicEsok-small.gif

3 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

Fawk Tampa.

Rocks - hell I’m looking for boulders!!!

1 hour ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

It's a free country. You are certainly entitled to cheer for whomever you wish. I won't throw rocks. 

I think the only time I ever cheered for the Leafs is when they played against the old Broad Street Bullies. That shows you how much I hated the Flyers back then. 

The only time I’d consider cheering for the leafs is if they are playing Boston or Calgary. 

I cheered for Boston against the leafs when they came back to beat them. It was so satisfying.  My co worker was tormenting me during the Ottawa blowout. I was literally hate cheering that series. Great memories 

7 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

I cheered for Boston against the leafs when they came back to beat them. It was so satisfying.  My co worker was tormenting me during the Ottawa blowout. I was literally hate cheering that series. Great memories 

I was happy that the leads lost, but would have been pissed if Boston win the cup. Hate the bruins - especially Chara and Marchand with a passion. I can’t remember if that gorilla Lucic was still with them at the time. But probably hate those three, Milbury and Don Cherry the most of all Bruins.

WTF is wrong with the lightening??? Blow leads two friggin games in a row???

51 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

That leaf game was outstanding hockey, really fun to watch. 

Outstanding results as well 

I couldn’t watch it. If they win the broadcasters would have been intolerable.

just glad they lost.

1 minute ago, hab29RETIRED said:

I couldn’t watch it. If they win the broadcasters would have been intolerable.

just glad they lost.

Me too. Let's hope for a loss on Saturday too!

1 hour ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

... Im hoping for a soup meltdown 

AND that the Bolts have too much pride to go out in the first round.

9 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

AND that the Bolts have too much pride to go out in the first round.

The Bolts don't look like the same team this year.  I really hope I am wrong but I think the Leafs bust through and win game 7 and then hopefully get smacked by Florida. 

8 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

The Bolts don't look like the same team this year.  I really hope I am wrong but I think the Leafs bust through and win game 7 and then hopefully get smacked by Florida. 

They only need their pride to rekindle and carry them through ONE game ... doubt they win more than a game against Panthers (or Caps if they have an unexpected comeback).