Fortier - Ryfors - Richard

Koepke - Hudon - Goncalves

Walcott - Somppi

Claesson - Raddysh

Jones - Perbix

Hora - Green

Carlile

Lagace

Puck drop is at 7 PM and can be listened to here.

Laval on PK in O/T ... Ouellette gets his stick slashed and broken on the PK (per announcers) ... usually automatic, but no call ... penalty killed, but Crunch keep pressure on

Gabriel Bourque

Gabriel Bourque

GABRIEL BOURQUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if I was making OT picks, Bourque wouldn't have been anywhere near the top of my list.  But good to see the veterans pull out the win.  :1banana:

Utica won tonight so that series is going the distance with Game 5 on Thursday.  Whoever wins (they're playing Rochester) will be the favourites against Laval in the next round as the Amerks' roster was enhanced once Buffalo's season came to an end and they're much better than a typical play-in team.

5 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Well, if I was making OT picks, Bourque wouldn't have been anywhere near the top of my list.  But good to see the veterans pull out the win.  :1banana:

Utica won tonight so that series is going the distance with Game 5 on Thursday.  Whoever wins (they're playing Rochester) will be the favourites against Laval in the next round as the Amerks' roster was enhanced once Buffalo's season came to an end and they're much better than a typical play-in team.

But from what I understand at least they get home ice against Rochester ... go Americans go

11 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Whatever happens in the next series, they will already have won one more round than the Leafs. :1banana: