Sportsnet Now (nee NHL Live)?

tomh009

14 hours ago, tomh009 said:

Older building ... house? Yeah, DSL speeds won't be any different with a reseller. Pre-coax though? We had coax in the 1970s already, I didn't even know Rogers had non-coax connections before that.

You could check skychoice.ca, they do wireless Internet service. May or may not be available for your house. (This is essentially the same tech that the Internet connection for our condo building uses.)

Thanks for the code. It came to $204 with tax and I got the app on my phone and the Xbox is set up to go. 

When our kids moved out we thought moving into an apartment made sense so we sold our house and moved into a really great apartment that was built in 1956. 

We considered condos but the condo fee horror stories scared us away. 

Now we both want to buy newer house but those are going for a million bucks. Perhaps if the housing market collapses…

Yeah, real estate prices went crazy in KW, too, not so much better than Toronto any more. :(

No Internet service in the apartment building? A lot of rental buildings have Internet available as well (Cloud Wifi, our provider, does probably half condo buildings and half apartment buildings). Maybe they need to talk to your building's management company! :)

• 2 weeks later...