October 27, 2022 - Canadiens at Sabres 19h00 EST

alfredoh2009

On paper, the Habs have three lines of players who have scored 20 goals in a season in this league. 

1) When was the last time the Habs have had that amount of scoring depth?

2) How many teams in the league have that much offensive depth on their forward corps?

I am not going to go out and sound crazy by saying we have one of the best forwars groups in the league, but I will happily say that our forward corps is severely underrated by those who say we have one of the worst.

The Habs are viewed as a team that aren’t contenders and as a result both media as well as fans have extrapolated that data on to the forward corps, when indeed it has the potential to score.

I did not even mention Dvorak at all today, and he scored a hat trick last night.

We have a team that on any given night, a different player can be the GWG hero.

People continue to bash Dadonov (who on paper scored 20 goals last year), as well as Hoffman, but it will not surprise me in the least, if either of those players pot 2 goals or a hat trick with us some time this season, and I say that with confidence.

Our forward depth is strong. 

5 hours ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

On paper, the Habs have three lines of players who have scored 20 goals in a season in this league ...

I don't disagree that the Habs have scoring depth at forward, but most of it is not recent ... Caufield, Suzuki and Dadonov did it last season ... Monahan, Gallagher and Hoffman were three years ago ... Anderson was four and Drouin six ... so the Habs have 8 players who have scored 20 but not certain how many can be expected to score 20 this season.

3 hours ago, GHT120 said:

I don't disagree that the Habs have scoring depth at forward, but most of it is not recent ... Caufield, Suzuki and Dadonov did it last season ... Monahan, Gallagher and Hoffman were three years ago ... Anderson was four and Drouin six ... so the Habs have 8 players who have scored 20 but not certain how many can be expected to score 20 this season.

Yeah, that’s like saying we had a a 40 to 50 goal scorer in our lineup during the cup run🙄