Nov. 9, Canucks vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

17 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Too funny.  Demko was trying to pull a Fleury and remove Gally's helmet.  Gally was trying to return the favour.  

It was pitiful listening to the announcers complain about how Vancouver was getting the short end of the stick with those penalty calls.  There were three people roughing.  Three people were called for roughing.  Gallagher apparently deserved an extra two for being the aggressor (which consisted of looking at Demko after Ekman-Larsson was roughing him up).  Sportsnet's cheapness to put a homer regional broadcast crew on a national (not a regional nor an elevated regional) broadcast is pathetic.

4 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Seriously...Drouin is a waste of a roster spot.  Pathetic.

I was waiting to see how long it would take you to post this tonight. Because it's usually the only comment you make.

• Upvote 1

Just now, tomh009 said:

I was waiting to see how long it would take you to post this tonight. Because it's usually the only comment you make.

You're full of it...I comment plenty about 22's continued success, and on the young d-men holding it down nicely.

As far as it being the only comment I make about Drouin, that's close to the truth....he gives me ample reminders of what hot garbage he is every single damn game.  I'd love a game off, but he just keeps on screwing up.

• Upvote 1

Hahahhaaaa, Canucks are a living joke and the radio lines here in Van are blazing with dismay and aggravation. 

Their D is abysmal and Demko is struggling coming back from an injury, but it is baffling that they could not put together at least a convincing effort against the eminently beatable Habs, especially when they are desperate for point and after the President of Hockey Ops called them out publicly. I’m beginning to wonder if someone is sleeping with someone else’s wife on that group. 

All the right Habs got points tonight. I love that Dach keeps blossoming - long may that continue! 

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

It was pitiful listening to the announcers complain about how Vancouver was getting the short end of the stick with those penalty calls.  There were three people roughing.  Three people were called for roughing.  Gallagher apparently deserved an extra two for being the aggressor (which consisted of looking at Demko after Ekman-Larsson was roughing him up).  Sportsnet's cheapness to put a homer regional broadcast crew on a national (not a regional nor an elevated regional) broadcast is pathetic.

I also thought that  was a ridiculous comment from the announcers. AAARGH, even Gary Galley was better than that...not by much, but better. 

18 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Hugo may have known what they were doing when they picked up Dach for Romanov!

Shocking to think that we might be the BENEFICIARIES instead of the victims of a team giving up on a young player. Truly a vertiginous thought.

watched on PVR, and I have to say how happily surprised I am on their win. Good to see Hoffman and Dach score, great to see Gallagher show the kids that we should all care and put in the best effort.

the 3 or 4 posts saved Montembeault and clinched the win. Karma will Karma at some point

I was happy for Pezzetta

16:55 for Guhle, great to see a bit less.

Xhekaj 19:19, nice.

Agree, is awesome to see Dach on scoresheet.

Go Hoffman Go!

Cant see Dadanov getting 20 goals this year.

Just 3 shots between Caufield/Gallagher, off night.