Gavrikov - Bjork
Christiansen - Gudbranson
Bayreuther - Peeke

Korpisalo

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Thanks for the help 👍

We were doing the same thing. 

The only news is Matheson is with the team but not cleared to play and Pitlick was recalled. 

I pulled the lines from NHL.com from today.  I didn't dig into whether anyone was a game time decision.

Just now, dlbalr said:

Well, the defensive 'strategy' of letting them have breakaways isn't usually a wise one.  They'll need to counter the Columbus players flying the zone.

Hahaha. Ya it doesn't seem like a great strategy.

9 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

We are passing the puck away again and we are sloppy everywhere.

The eye test would certainly agree with you.  Somehow, the in-arena statisticians don't as the Habs apparently didn't give the puck away once.

Just now, dlbalr said:

The eye test would certainly agree with you.  Somehow, the in-arena statisticians don't as the Habs apparently didn't give the puck away once.

Perhaps post-concussion syndrome from the   %^&*_)*^*%&*&^&()(_^%$%^*&(^%$#%^&   cannon.

2 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

They must have stringent rules as to what a give away is because my eyes saw the Habs literally pass the puck to a Jacket - three times. 

16 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

They must have stringent rules as to what a give away is because my eyes saw the Habs literally pass the puck to a Jacket - three times. 

The league doesn't have stringent rules. That's why regardless of record and trades and everything else, the same teams lead the league in giveaways, and the same teams are at the bottom every year.  The stats are hugely arena dependent and some arenas are way more generous on these than others, consistently so.

11 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Slafkovsky needs better line mates. Put him with Monahan 

I'm not against making him earn his way up the lineup.  Yes, he was drafted 1st overall, but that shouldn't give him a pass to the top-6.  He shows flashes of why they drafted him, but it's inconsistent.  Let him develop some drive on the 4th line.

When the Columbus defender, I don't know who it was, broke his stick, Hoffman should of rotated to the wing and Suzuki to the point to open up a prime one-timer shooting spot.  Instead they threw it to Caufield and didn't take advantage of the situation at all.

Nice to see the PP get one there, Anderson has been better as of late as well so it's nice to see him get rewarded.  The fight right after is one of those where it'd be nice to see mandatory misconducts tacked on, completely unnecessary and meaningless.

• Like 1

We just played non contact hockey on Columbus’ fourth goal.

Suzuki pulls the Suzuki 🚨

• Upvote 1