Abbandonato - Stephens - Bourque
Teasdale - Condotta

Beaudin - Schueneman
Trudeau - Leskinen
Norlinder - Dello
Galipeau

Poulin

11 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Simoneau is getting stretchered off after taking a high stick (the one replay I saw looked like it was Teasdale's stick that got him).

Wonderful, hope not too serious.

19 hours ago, dlbalr said:

First start, second appearance (he got mop up duty in one of the Abbotsford games).

How did he look, apart from the goals allowed? It's really hard for me to judge his performance based on ECHL play.

2 hours ago, tomh009 said:

How did he look, apart from the goals allowed? It's really hard for me to judge his performance based on ECHL play.

Best I can say based on a game I was only half-watching was that he didn't look out of place.  I mean that as a compliment.  It was a weird game overall so it's not the best one to try to evaluate him off of.  While I'd like Primeau back, it'd be nice if Vrbetic can get at least another appearance or two before going back down.

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

... While I'd like Primeau back, it'd be nice if Vrbetic can get at least another appearance or two before going back down.

It would be nice ... for no particular reason I've always "liked" Vrbetic ... he only got two OHL seasons with the league shutdown for 20/21, so he obviously has a long way to go.

The only recent report I've seen on Primeau is a few days old (below) that he is being tested for a concussion ... never good news, especially the way goalies are frequently manhandled these days ... as well as the ridiculous slap shots that they can take in the helmet ... hoping this is a "reverse jinx" to have him back at Rocket practice ASAP.