Game #29, Montreal @ Ottawa. 7:00pm EST, December 14 2022

TurdBurglar

2 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

I would love Dach to show some of that aggression on the other team that he showed on the penalty box door.

He got a pretty good hit on Tkachuk that led to the original penalty (one I'm not a fan of).  But Dach just isn't that type of player very often.  I think it's one of the things that made Chicago give up on him.  He's more of a finesse player most nights.

13 hours ago, dlbalr said:

He got a pretty good hit on Tkachuk that led to the original penalty (one I'm not a fan of).  But Dach just isn't that type of player very often.  I think it's one of the things that made Chicago give up on him.  He's more of a finesse player most nights.

I see Dach as a guy who is strong on the boards, though. That’s sometimes an overlooked attribute and very valuable.

9 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I see Dach as a guy who is strong on the boards, though. That’s sometimes an overlooked attribute and very valuable.

I like how he is strong on the boards and on the puck, often wins his 1:1 battles. I have no issues with Dach the winger. I hope he can become a center in a couple of years.

Good core player

55 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I like how he is strong on the boards and on the puck, often wins his 1:1 battles. I have no issues with Dach the winger. I hope he can become a center in a couple of years.

Will they really need him at centre once they add Bedard, Leo Carlsson, Adam Fantilli, Brayden Yager, Will Smith, or Dalibor Dvorsky next June?

😉  😁  😉  😁  😉  😁  😉  😁  😉  😁  😉  😁  😉  😁  😉  😁  😉  😁  😉  😁