Game #49 Detroit at Montreal 7pm est Jan 26

POLLS 🤔  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is the ceiling of Kovacevic?

• First pairing
    • Second pairing
    • Third pairing
    • Seventh/Spare

will skip this one, but hope to FFWD through the PVR later, if something interesting happens.

I wish Detroit would take Wideman in a trade, for someone like Seth Barton... if I was watching the game live, I would be rooting for Wideman to play well... :spamafote:

50 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I am good with that. Let's also hope that Washington and Pittsburgh go into overtime. 

Any wins (or loser points) for Anaheim, Arizona or Chicago would also be most welcome.

25 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Dach had a good fight.

That was an interesting faceoff to start the 2nd thats for sure.  Did anyone see something happen between them during the 1st period?

Right Handed Pitcher scores his 2nd, and a shg to boot.  He's doing decent so far.  

Dach is genuinely special -Chicago are idiots to give up on such a dynamic young player. Dach shows flashes of power forward and his passing is ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Laval line isn't ready to go down yet.

They are causing the Wings havoc and I hope HP gets his third

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

Belzile has himself a three-game point streak since being recalled.  I truly did not see that coming. 

Let's add a two-goal game for Harvey-Pinard as something I didn't see coming.  What surprise will the third period bring?

8 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Hopefully Edmundson isn’t seriously hurt…we need to trade him in a few weeks…

Five weeks and a bit still left ... as long as it's not serious, as you said.

4 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

I am good with that. Let's also hope that Washington and Pittsburgh go into overtime. 

An OT win for Washington is the perfect result. And it looks like two points to each of Buffalo and Detroit; Florida is fifth in the wild card race by points percentage, and the Islanders are only one point further behind.

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Belzile has himself a three-game point streak since being recalled.  I truly did not see that coming. 

Me neither to be honest , but I am really happy he was recalled and was given a good chance 

1 hour ago, tomh009 said:

An OT win for Washington is the perfect result. And it looks like two points to each of Buffalo and Detroit; Florida is fifth in the wild card race by points percentage, and the Islanders are only one point further behind.

It is the perfect result. A very good night, would love to see Buffalo go on a roll, a lot of good young talent on that team. 

• tomh009 changed the title to Game #49 Detroit at Montreal 7pm est Jan 26