Game 60 Habs vs Sharks, 10:30PM EST

Neech

Go Habs Go!

I hope Edmundson plays, managed minutes, to show that he is healthy and getting back into shape. I also hope Guhle does not play until Edmundson is traded, no need to rush.

I also hope Drouin has a great game playing with his buddy, Anderson and Lavalagher!

Go Habs Go!

46 minutes ago, DON said:

With Ducks-SJ tanking, Habs might actually have a winning record on this trip through California for a change.

Last 10 games:

• Habs 5-5
  • Ducks 4-5-1
  • Sharks 4-5-1

Not much to choose between those records

Apparently he did "extra work" after practice ... for whatever that means ... closer to returning or tweaked something that keeps him out tonight?????

1 hour ago, tomh009 said:

Last 10 games:

• Habs 5-5
  • Ducks 4-5-1
  • Sharks 4-5-1

Not much to choose between those records

One major difference is that we’ve been winning in our recent games against teams that we are battling for the basement (Philly, ARZ, Chicago), as well as the occasional win against teams that should walk over us (NJD).

here’s hoping for a 6-5 loss against the sharks with Edmondson, Drouin, Hoffman and Gurianov all getting a lot of points.  

6 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Apparently he did "extra work" after practice ... for whatever that means ... closer to returning or tweaked something that keeps him out tonight?????

Well scratch one of the hopes I had for tonight.

• Upvote 1

Guhle, Suzuki, etc have gifted Gurianov some scoring opportunities, he has 6 shots in 11:18.

29 saves for Allen so far.

Drouin 4 for 6 on faceoffs

2 minutes ago, DON said:

Entertaining 3rd period at least and nice to see Guhle score and play a solid game.

Guhle makes the Habs better.

Good battle won by Allen,

I liked Gurianov. Let's hope he surprises as much as Dach has

Gurianov is as advertised.  He's a shooter, lead Habs w 6 shots.  No clue why they took RHP off the 1st line.  He would make more sense than Hoffman to play with Gurianov. 

I was so hoping that Guhle would score a 2nd goal.  He came close.  In the last 35 years only 4 Habs rookie dman have scored 2g in 1 game.  

Hopefully Matheson's 23:58 means he was OK after this ... or was it REALLY late in the game

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, DON said:

Anderson keeps on playing well and he really has seemed motivated for awhile now.

1g 12 shots from the defense.

Trade rumours got him revved up?

😉

11 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Trade rumours got him revved up?

😉

I dont know, hopefully it is just that he is 100% healthy and happy?:pray:

I even saw Hoffman backcheck hard in a game recently... that i believe, was him trying to put on a bit of show for sake of scouts.

Drouin has admitted his future is on his mind, has played fine in last month; but still goalless and low value i assume (late pick flyer for a contender maybe?)