Game 72 Habs at Boston 7pm est Thursday March 23

Polls  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Has Gurianov earned a qualifying offer of 2.9 million?

• Yes qualify him
    • No let him walk to UFA
    • Try and sign him to a lower salary on a 3 year contract
  2. 2. What is Ylonen’s ceiling?

• First line player
    • Second line player
    • Third line player
    • Fourth line player

Guhle not playing, why is that?

Genetics and he has weak knees, or stupid coaching decisions?

At least he only missed 2 months and counting of games in his rookie year. 

Whatever dont kill ya, makes you stronger...isnt a real thing Marty, wake the f up!

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

It might have something to do with the fact they ruled him out for the season last night.  High ankle sprain I think, won't need surgery.

Wonderful news.

20 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Looks like Harris is back and Wideman not on the ice this morning. 

TSN690 reported that Wideman took a therapy day ... so not necessarily out tonight.

On 3/22/2023 at 1:04 PM, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Whoo-hoo!!  Guarianov with Dach.  This could be very interesting.

The way Guarianov has been playing I'd consider signing him as a UFA for up to 3.5 mil x3 yrs.  

Guhle has a high ankle sprain so his current injury is unrelated to his previously injured knee.  Unfortunately, even though he required an operation on his knee a high ankle sprain can take longer to recover.  Those can take up to 6 mths to heal.    

Most people seem to want to blame the Dr for the Habs medical issues, but who are their trainers?  Do they even have some, or does each player basically just do their own training?  They need to look into bring in DDP and forcing them all to do Yoga.  I'm kidding about DDP specifically, but his would help more than regular yoga.  The injuries are beyond ridiculous, and it has been like this for over a decade.   

16 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Guarianov with Dach.  This could be very interesting.

I am not thinking so, but who knows?

:gohabsgo:

Greer is gone. Finally a call for the Habs. Bunch of goons. Man I hate the Rat. What a coward going after Pitlick. . ..and agreed they would take less liberties with Wifi around.  Goal.  Wohoo

Been away from this site for awhile. Glad to see it still full of hockey knowledge ....so here goes. What do people see in RHP?  He scored a goals at the start but few since. He is also small.  I do mot see anything special.  Can someone educate me 

30 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Been away from this site for awhile. Glad to see it still full of hockey knowledge ....so here goes. What do people see in RHP?  He scored a goals at the start but few since. He is also small.  I do mot see anything special.  Can someone educate me 

I don't think Harvey-Pinard is much of a scorer in the NHL, his quick start had some red flags that he was probably overachieving.  But I like him in the role of a fourth liner - he has some skill, hustles, and does a lot of little things well (positioning, stick in the lane, etc while being able to kill penalties).  There's an NHL profile in him but I think it's more of a supporting cast type of player.

• Upvote 1

Great night for the tank, we just need Anaheim to beat Winnipeg.

Suzy and Dach with two points each, Gurianov could have joined them if he didn't miss a wide open net on a great team passing play in the final two minutes with our net empty

Watching taped game, after 2..awesome

I thought was gonna be a blowout and still may be.

Dach is looking great!

But like Habs play so far.:gohabsgo: