Teasdale, Allard recalled

35 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

For what little it is worth, I approve ... further, IMO Dobes can sit on the bench while Montembeault plays so Primeau can stay with Laval ... or they could "officially" hope Allen can dress and then call on the EMBUG when he can't (worked for the Leafs).

34 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

For what little it is worth, I approve ... further, IMO Dobes can sit on the bench while Montembeault plays so Primeau can stay with Laval ... or they could "officially" hope Allen can dress and then call on the EMBUG when he can't (worked for the Leafs).

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if your scenario wins true. We may se the EBUG. 

I was looking at the practice lines from today and it struck me that the second and fourth lines - complete lines, won’t be here next season. 

Bring on October and we better not win the last two. 

52 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Dobes can't be recalled as either a regular backup or EBUG.  Since his contract starts next season, he's off the table.

Allen is on the trip for tomorrow's game so he'll dress as the backup for that one.  That could be the case for Thursday or the Habs could sign an EBUG to be the backup for that one.

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Dobes can't be recalled as either a regular backup or EBUG.  Since his contract starts next season, he's off the table.

Allen is on the trip for tomorrow's game so he'll dress as the backup for that one.  That could be the case for Thursday or the Habs could sign an EBUG to be the backup for that one.

If he dresses as backup wednesday, why couldn't he dress as backup again Thursday?

I think they will go Monty back to back..  At worst its a test for next year and if Monty can handle B2Bs.

• Like 1

Part of me thinks Allen isn't healthy but is rather 'healthy' since he hasn't skated since the injury.  In other words, he's good enough to sit as the backup if they absolutely have to for the road trip but once they have access to their own EBUG, they might prefer to not dress Allen.  Or maybe he's good enough to potentially come in and play in which case none of this will matter.

20 hours ago, Commandant said:

I think they will go Monty back to back..  At worst its a test for next year and if Monty can handle B2Bs.

I expect you are right. (But Montembeault did already play one back-to-back pair in January, and then most of a second pair in mid-March (this was the one where Allen had a bad start against the Avalanche, and Lehkonen scored two goals). Save percentages in the second games were .907 and .974.

really happy for Teaser

this post quote reflects hi sprogression this year (loosely translated by me) : "He has shown so much character. You arrive at camp, you don;t get a sniff (no one pays attention), you tell yourself the organization does not have confidence in you. You arrive at the minors/AHL and you don;t play..."

1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

really happy for Teaser

this post quote reflects hi sprogression this year (loosely translated by me) : "He has shown so much character. You arrive at camp, you don;t get a sniff (no one pays attention), you tell yourself the organization does not have confidence in you. You arrive at the minors/AHL and you don;t play..."

One of the highlights of the season is watching our prospects play. Not just play but get real play time. 

I can’t wait to see his game!