24 - Day 5

Fanpuck33

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make it easier on you, as far as spoiling is concerned.

I've never watched the program nor do I intend to do so. Just not interested. B)

Last night's episode was insane! Yep, Logan is just an awful president. He always makes the wrong decisions and he can't think for himself. Did you ever notice that every decision he ever made was given to him by Walt, Novik, his wife, CTU or whoever the hell else felt like manipulating him. Kudos to Jack for kicking some Russian ass! :D

I'll make it easier on you, as far as spoiling is concerned.

I've never watched the program nor do I intend to do so. Just not interested. B)

You have no idea what you're missing. If you think it's too "young" of a show, directed at the 20-35 age group, know that the only reason I started watching it was because my 72 year-old Dad started watching it during the lockout and absolutely loved it.

They both need a round house kick to the face.

Hmmm... Who is sweet at round house kicks............

ME!! ME!!! PICK ME!!!

THis episode left me quite angry as well.... in a good way i suppose.

Can't wait for nxt week.

I enjoyed Chuck Norris movies and Walker long before that website came out, but those are freaking hilarious. It's great too, because I saw him on a talk show and he thinks they are funny as well. I think the one that says "Every night before he goes to bed, the Boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris" was his favorite one.

One of my favorites is "If you can see Chuck Norris, then Chuck Norris can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you could be moments away from death."

Anyways, the next episode looks nuts. Perhaps Elisha will finally make her long awaited appearance? Every week on IMDB they move her 4 week stint on the show back another hour.

Sorry, I don't think Fox ever runs reruns of 24. It isn't exactly the type of show that does well in reruns.

I've seen a rerun before. I think on Wednesday....shit that's tonight! *runs to TV* Nope, not on. I heard Lynn McGill went on a firing spree before getting fired himself. That's all I know.

They don't show reruns of the current season, it's why they start in January. They can air new episodes one right after the other. They show other seasons at like..midnight on the weekends though.