J.r Is A Loser!

HABBER-oooooKNOWS

I was flipping channels tonight and I came across a sports show called"The best damn sports show period"

on FSN.

Roenick was on with all the other dudes on the show. Crying about USA not inviting him to the olympics. Being all chipper and playing the camera like he's Tom Cruise or something. It looks like he hired a stylist bcause he was wearing the (gayest) shirt I've ever seen with Tom Jones sparkles on it. Saying that his son is pissed and when he grows up he(his son) is going to beat up the dudes that picked the usa team.

Then if that wasn't enough...............................................................they showed a clip of a game when there was a delay in los angeles because the glass broke........20 minutes went by and the crowd was getting restless so the stadium started to play a song called "you should be dancin"

Guess who starts dancing around the ice like a little disco fairy.....He looked like such a loser....a must see if anyone can find it

He is losin it big time

Did you see him on OTR? Besides whining about it was a "travesty" that he missed Team USA he said how he liked Enrique Iglesias and started lipsinging "Hero."

I loathe roenick, if he played with a sock in his mouth he wouldnt be so bad.. but man is he annoying.. "hey look at me I wanna be like brett hall"

Dont even get me started on avery.. grr he is even worse.

I don't mind him most of the time. Sometimes he's annoying and sometimes entertaining. That video is funny though. If someone like Rivet did it in a Habs game, people would like it.

JR is the man. Not only is he hilarious, but hes not afraid to speak his mind. He says things like they are, and doesnt stop at anything with the press. Thats whats exciting in sports, and JR isnt a stupid guy to realize this. When he wasnt picked for Team USA, i thought that was just a slap in the face and it was ridiculous. He later went on to say that he might just have to cheer for canada because of that move. God i love the guy, and if the habs ever picked him up, i'd be the 1st at the dorval to greet the guy. Hes got a future after the NHL in Commentary for sure...

• 2 weeks later...