Game Thread | Habs Vs. Ottawa | 01/26/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just hoping we're not down 2-3 nothin after the first 10 mins. Really though its not gonna be an easy game. However if we take the body like we did againt philly we have a really good shot.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!

I hope that Zednik, Kovalev, and Koivu can put up some points tonight, so we dont always have to rely on our secondary goalscorers.

So do i seeing as i have all of them in my fantasy hockey league ^_^

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!

I hope that Zednik, Kovalev, and Koivu can put up some points tonight, so we dont always have to rely on our secondary goalscorers.

Interesting that against Philly, our only 3 players with a negative +/- were Zednik, Koivu and Kovalev, all at -1.

Gainey doing some distraction changes on the lineup ... No ivanans! good tactic I guess... hopefully the Sens were hoping for more agressive habs and get surprised with Plek and Bulis chiping in!

I don't know what the announcers are saying [RDS] but they just showed closeups of Koviu, Kovalev and Zednik on the bench......... <_< But the way they've played of late [and tonight] I think I know what their saying

And we need to get into Ottawa's zone to get some shots...

I guess Sourray is going to be on TSN tonight...............just like when Spezza undressed him earlier in the year with the OT winner :puke:

WHY IS KOVALEV AFRAID TO BODYCHECK THE OTHER TEAM?!

There have been multiple opportunties where that sort of thing would have created an opportunity!

End of period 1, 1-0 Sens

Shots 16-3 for the Sens

When is gainey going to cut the first line's icetime? They need to wake up. The sad part is that Zed looks like he is skating to night, but Kovalev is floating around with zero energy and Koivu is only slightly better.

Much like Theo, this team is going no where with the first line playing that poorly.

IS Chara talking to O'Neil there?

HE like saying ...

"HEy O'neeighLl Yu have a Perty mouthhh..." Now squeel like a pig ..... ta ta te ding dan ding dang ding (think Deliverance banjo song here)

I say both Chara and Neil in the same shift vs Ivanans and Downey at the same time!

10_1.jpgspecialcartman.jpg

neilvsdowney2.jpg

That is Bryan McCabe actually.

He looks so scared haha

If Theo was in net it would be 6-0 right now. Go Huet!

Edited by habsfan88

Habs are playing lifeless, sloppy hockey out there.

I think Bonk has been one of our better forwards-that says something.

I think that 'playing lifeless' isn't really an appropriate word. A better word is 'overpowered'. This team is one sucker powerful team - my pick for the cup this year. They were outskated the whole period by a way superior team.