What Is Wrong With Koivu/kovalev?

Nilan25

Can only say that you guys have made my opinion on leaf fans better. Habs fans arent any better at all it seems. This is a bad day for me... Allways had that classy nice feeling for habs fans. Maybe this is why soccer is called the biggest and most borderbreaking game in the world. If all Canadian citizens feel like this maybe they would feel best if there werent any international hockey at all. Bet you want them to take away hockey from the olympics as well. I mean.. why not? Since its only meanth for canadian people to play and all others have to respect canada. From this day I will ignore all ignorant stupid posts on this board.

This is not a discussion. That would be like discussing if Bin Ladin did the right thing in New York.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only say that you guys have made my opinion on leaf fans better. Habs fans arent any better at all it seems. This is a bad day for me... Allways had that classy nice feeling for habs fans. Maybe this is why soccer is called the biggest and most borderbreaking game in the world. If all Canadian citizens feel like this maybe they would feel best if there werent any international hockey at all. Bet you want them to take away hockey from the olympics as well. I mean.. why not? Since its only meanth for canadian people to play and all others have to respect canada. From this day I will ignore all ignorant stupid posts on this board.

This is not a discussion. That would be like discussing if Bin Ladin did the right thing in New York.

You can hate us all you want but please stay away from the Leafs! :hlogo:

Hockey is Canada's game? That sounds like something Adolf Hitler would say about a human race or something. How fun would it be if all other nations stopped playing and started totally ignoring Hockey? Would be REALLY funny to be good at it then wouldnt it?

Stupid Morons... YES I think you are.

You've mentioned Hitler and bin Laden in 2 posts. Please take your meds. This is a forum on hockey and the Habs etc. I'm confused as to what these people have to do with anything at all. The fact that you are associating them is...disturbing. :puke:

Koivu can not be traded. He is the heart of the team.

I mean trading Koivu would be like Mario Lemieux getting traded or

i dont know...Patrick R...Ooops.

But Seriously though There are players that just wouldnt look the same in

another jersey and Koivu is one of them!

Are you an Idiot?

Hockey is canada's game. for the simple fact that we invented it and we are the best at it. (of course there are exceptions but im talking about the big picture. we have more superstars then any other country. We could put 3 teams on the ice at the olympics and have a chance to medal with all 3)

Just like baseball is americas pastime. Yes other countries play but when you think baseball do you think of the Yomiuri Giants? Of course not you think of the Babe and the New York Yankees. Do you get bent out of shape when you hear baseball referred to americas pastime?

Baseball you think Cuba Puerto Rico Venezuela Latinos rule Baseball! Not Gringos!

haha sorry just adding wood to the fire

Baseball you think Cuba Puerto Rico Venezuela Latinos rule Baseball! Not Gringos!

haha sorry just adding wood to the fire

Sorry, but being a huge baseball fan (more then hockey) and knowing baseball very well, USA have the best team and players.

Yes latinos are very good, but they are coming from various countries, there's not one of those countries that comes close to the USA. Its as if we were putting all europeans together in hockey... Latinos don't develop many or any star players at all positions. They are very concentrated in pitchers, outfielders and middle infielders (especially shortstops)...they are weak at first base, third base and catchers in general.

The name of the game is pitching, and USA as a much better arsenal of pitchers.

By the way, A-Rod may have a latinos name but is 100% born and raised an american.

Anyways, all this to say that USA could put 3 all-star teams for baseball like we could for hockey, but not one of those latinos countries can put together 1 complete team to compete with USA. Dominican Republic being the only one of those country being able to put together a full complete decent team. All the other countries have only a few stars at certain positions.

Edited by Komisarek the Cruncher

Sorry, but being a huge baseball fan (more then hockey) and knowing baseball very well, USA have the best team and players.

Yes latinos are very good, but they are coming from various countries, there's not one of those countries that comes close to the USA. Its as if we were putting all europeans together in hockey... Latinos don't develop many or any star players at all positions. They are very concentrated in pitchers, outfielders and middle infielders (especially shortstops)...they are weak at first base, third base and catchers in general.

The name of the game is pitching, and USA as a much better arsenal of pitchers.

By the way, A-Rod may have a latinos name but is 100% born and raised an american.

Anyways, all this to say that USA could put 3 all-star teams for baseball like we could for hockey, but not one of those latinos countries can put together 1 complete team to compete with USA. Dominican Republic being the only one of those country being able to put together a full complete decent team. All the other countries have only a few stars at certain positions.

US no doubt is the Number one team but ....I know the US Blockade might have limited your scope on Cuban players but politics aside there are several Cuban players that were offered a blank cheque to defect and join a team for decades.. plus the Cuban team I've seen has offered more than its share of competition even if it was when no Pros were allowed to the US team in International competition

US no doubt is the Number one team but ....I know the US Blockade might have limited your scope on Cuban players but politics aside there are several Cuban players that were offered a blank cheque to defect and join a team for decades.. plus the Cuban team I've seen has offered more than its share of competition even if it was when no Pros were allowed to the US team in International competition

The "pros" allowed to play are the minor leaguers. USA as never sent their MLB players. Cuba was sending their best players and USA was sending their best minors...and Cuba was only "competing", not killing USA.

Most defected cuban players are OK but not great. Many became total flops...

Yes Cuba is one of the best after USA, but a distent far after USA.

i think johnny and dalhabs both need to take some meds this is about hockey not your petty little prejudices

I am 3 weeks into the patch for smoking. Sorry guys, but iuntil I get over this you will be subject to my ranting and babbling. It is either you guys or the wifr, and she can divorce me, you guys can't. If I do or have offend anyone I will apologize now, for the past and future. I do however, stand behind my words, although the meaning is probably distorted by my words.

So the answer is, I am on my meds and they don't do squat!!

Ok, you get it, do we have to go or what?

sorry, a little edgy here

:angry2::angry::D:angry::angry2: