Ashamed!

HABBER-oooooKNOWS

To all my fellow habs fans,

I have never in my life been so let down by a team the Montreal Canadiens have put together in my life. Yes there have been brutal ones..............but not like this. Players on opposing teams usually have a lot of respect towards each other and never say bad things about another team in fear of putting thier foot in their mouth at a later date.

I live in the States. I'm from Toronto. I'm one of the biggest Habs fans you will ever find. This morning my friends(who are all leaf fans, bruins fans, philli fans) sent me this article.

I had nothing to say.........................please read

http://www.torontosun.ca/Sports/Hockey/200...414247-sun.html

The Sens after game press conference was much worse than that!

They were placing bets to see who could keep the Habs below 10 shots and laughed about loosing the bet because Souray made some shots on goal from the red line.

Hasek went on and on about how it hasn't been that easy since he was 10 years old.

Screw them!

We beat them twice this year, how many teams can say that?

we will get better and start winning, 30 some odd games to go.

The Sens after game press conference was much worse than that!

They were placing bets to see who could keep the Habs below 10 shots and laughed about loosing the bet because Souray made some shots on goal from the red line.

Hasek went on and on about how it hasn't been that easy since he was 10 years old.

Screw them!

We beat them twice this year, how many teams can say that?

we will get better and start winning, 30 some odd games to go.

Wow that sucks.........Man, i hope that pisses the habs off and they can laugh back when they knock tthe sens out of the play-offs.

These are some seriously shit times..............

I wish or maybe hope that Bob sees that article and posts on the bulletin board for all these "professional" atheletes to see and live with. They are currently a disgrace to the legend of the canadiens. They are dropping the torch

Unfortunately i'm not sure what that will do, maybe Rivet can go over and push a guy to get and take minor penalty and hurt the team some more. Geez, if your going to go after someone for running one of your players, atleast drop the gloves. I'll give him a bit of credit since he took the time to go over there. But that is shamefull.

Wow that sucks.........Man, i hope that pisses the habs off and they can laugh back when they knock tthe sens out of the play-offs.

These are some seriously shit times..............

Exactly knowing BoB he will show the TSN film clip where they were joking (Hasek and Spezza and co) even placing bets they would keep the habs under 10 shots as the COACH said himself!

if that isnt enough to go head hunting now til the end i dont know what is!

Unfortunately i'm not sure what that will do, maybe Rivet can go over and push a guy to get and take minor penalty and hurt the team some more. Geez, if your going to go after someone for running one of your players, atleast drop the gloves. I'll give him a bit of credit since he took the time to go over there. But that is shamefull.

I'm not sure what your post is referring to chris personally I thought rivet was doing the right thing and what his name from the sens is a coward

i am just stating if your going to go after someone, drop the gloves, don't go over and just take a minor penalty for roughing. I said i gave Rivet some credit for atleast going over there. If he drops the gloves he'll get 2, 5 and 10. minutes, so unless the other guy turtles the habs still would have been down a man.

i am just stating if your going to go after someone, drop the gloves, don't go over and just take a minor penalty for roughing. I said i gave Rivet some credit for atleast going over there. If he drops the gloves he'll get 2, 5 and 10. minutes, so unless the other guy turtles the habs still would have been down a man.

Rivet did drop the gloves, that is why he got a delay of game penalty. The Sen's guy (o'niel?) skated away.

Man, that hurts and pisses me off. Its all true, but to mock us like that!!! Something needs to happen. I hate it when I am always right when I say the habs will lose, but to lose like that. When the other team makes bets on much you are going to suck, you know we lost tons of respect and definitely are sitting on the bottom. Maybe not with Pittsburg and the likes, but we aren't that far off. Ouch, my moral as a Habs fan has just gone down as much as it can. They are and will always be my team through thick and thin, but these past few years, and especially now are real trying times. DIE HARDS its time to stand out!

Its time to really do what we can to help our team, and thats by being DIE HARDS and give the team some room to breath and support no matter what and no matter how hard!! Especially after those disgraceful comments from the Sens. I used to like them and now, I am not sure anymore, b/c my Habs come first! The team needs all the support we can give b/c a trade is not going to happen until we get better. Gainey knows it, we should too.

So lets cheer loud and stand tall!! GO HABS GO!!! :hlogo:

Man, that hurts and pisses me off. Its all true, but to mock us like that!!! Something needs to happen. I hate it when I am always right when I say the habs will lose, but to lose like that. When the other team makes bets on much you are going to suck, you know we lost tons of respect and definitely are sitting on the bottom. Maybe not with Pittsburg and the likes, but we aren't that far off. Ouch, my moral as a Habs fan has just gone down as much as it can. They are and will always be my team through thick and thin, but these past few years, and especially now are real trying times. DIE HARDS its time to stand out!

Its time to really do what we can to help our team, and thats by being DIE HARDS and give the team some room to breath and support no matter what and no matter how hard!! Especially after those disgraceful comments from the Sens. I used to like them and now, I am not sure anymore, b/c my Habs come first! The team needs all the support we can give b/c a trade is not going to happen until we get better. Gainey knows it, we should too.

So lets cheer loud and stand tall!! GO HABS GO!!! :hlogo:

I am truely growing more optamistic by the day. We were the talk of the NHL at the start of the season and we were winning tough games. We will hit it again, our loosing streak will not last forever.

We have a decent team (not great). Leadership will pull us through and even support other leadership (Saku) when it is hurting.

We are a team.

Teams cover each others asses and make right their mistakes. Saks is down right now but someone wil lift him up. Then, watch out.

Personally i think this is a good thing that the sens are talking trash after there latest win. It makes the rivalry bigger, and gets the sens a little cocky. Come playoff time, if habs finish 8th n the leafs 1st, its going to be a great series with the habs out for revenge.

I am truely growing more optamistic by the day. We were the talk of the NHL at the start of the season and we were winning tough games. We will hit it again, our loosing streak will not last forever.

We have a decent team (not great). Leadership will pull us through and even support other leadership (Saku) when it is hurting.

We are a team.

Teams cover each others asses and make right their mistakes. Saks is down right now but someone wil lift him up. Then, watch out.

It is true. I know and feel we have a good team. Even at the beginning of the season we were winning, but I wasn't too happy, b/c I knew we could still do better. Its a young team and time will help heal all wounds. Gainey has been patient and still is. I think b/c of it we will be a better team. Every season, the same thing, call for a trade, call for a trade and where has that got us? Nowhere. Montreal is not easy playing for nor are habs fans (some of them at least). You are so right in the idea that it is a team!! Time to come together and work hard for each other and stop looking for a "saviour", an individual to carry the habs ALONE and start covering each other's asses!! Not one single person is to blame for this slide and not ONE SINGLE PERSON WILL GET US OUT OF IT. We lose as a team and we win as a team!

Man...this has to wake the Habs up...I feel like dusting off the skates and going to raise some hell of my own!!!!!!!

If the habs feel just a little of what I'm feeling, I feel sorry for the Leafs, because they are going to get a beating on saturday.

This is it!!!!!! (geez, I hope)

It's going to be rough, but I think the Habs will get hot after the olympic break, get eighth seed. Sens will be 1st..........The Habs will knock them out and that will be my Stanley Cup. Even if they lose the next round I would consider it a great year.As long as it's not the Leafs or Boston.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Man...this has to wake the Habs up...I feel like dusting off the skates and going to raise some hell of my own!!!!!!!

If the habs feel just a little of what I'm feeling, I feel sorry for the Leafs, because they are going to get a beating on saturday.

This is it!!!!!! (geez, I hope)

It's going to be rough, but I think the Habs will get hot after the olympic break, get eighth seed. Sens will be 1st..........The Habs will knock them out and that will be my Stanley Cup. Even if they lose the next round I would consider it a great year.As long as it's not the Leafs or Boston.

GO HABS GO!!!!

No doubt

I may have to hang myself if we loose to the leafs in the playoffs

Ya gotta love Gainey. When told that the Sens were laughing at the Habs, he replied:

"Les Sénateurs ne prouvent rien en battant une équipe de 10e place au mois de janvier. C'est en avril qu'ils auront un défi à relever", a lancé Gainey sans jamais hausser la voix.

Loose translation:

"The Senators are proving nothing by beating a 10th place team in January. The challenge for them is to do something in April," shot back Gainey without raising his voice.

:king:

That's a Stanley Cup champion speaking, for sure.

That all seems like some very cocky talk for a team that has never won a darn thing in its history. I know they haven't been around for very long, but they've had a top rated team the past four years and have choked come playoff time each and every time. If I'm coach Murray I would tear my team a new one for those comments. It is just one regular season game. A lot can happen between now and the playoffs. The habs could be the Eighth seed and the Sens will be the No. 1 seed. These laughable comments about the habs will be posted front and centre in the Habs dressing room. The Sens played a near flawless game, but those comments were a major mistake. Anyone who has played a team sport at any level knows not to give an opposing coach that kind of material to build his motivational plan around. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

That all seems like some very cocky talk for a team that has never won a darn thing in its history. I know they haven't been around for very long, but they've had a top rated team the past four years and have choked come playoff time each and every time. If I'm coach Murray I would tear my team a new one for those comments. It is just one regular season game. A lot can happen between now and the playoffs. The habs could be the Eighth seed and the Sens will be the No. 1 seed. These laughable comments about the habs will be posted front and centre in the Habs dressing room. The Sens played a near flawless game, but those comments were a major mistake. Anyone who has played a team sport at any level knows not to give an opposing coach that kind of material to build his motivational plan around. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Yes I agree. But I heard Murray interviewed after the game and he was laughing as he explained that on the bench the player were betting they could hold Montreal to under 10 shots. It certainly didn't sound to me like he is very likely to "tear [his] team a new one".