Zednik

Canajun

He's bound to get traded sooner or later... seems like he's just lost his zest for playing for the Habs...but who could we get for this guy? A player of similar ability/potential....

I'm gonna make a couple of fearless predictions on it:

From Minnesota - either Pascal Dupuis, or (yikes) Alexandre Daigle. I'd sooner Dupuis.

or

Bob ships Zednik back to Washington for Jeff Friesen.

Does anyone have any explanation for Zed's wretchedness this season? The guy is a proven 20+-goals-a-year man, and now...nothing. What gives?

I've noticed he was never quite the same since the McLaren incident. I don't know if he's lost confidence or feels emasculated or what. He needs to challenge McLaren to a fight, seriously... whether he gets the crap beat out of him or not, he needs to do it to get past it. I was hoping to God he woulda did that in the last game against San Jose, but he didn't.

He's just not the same player anymore... too bad. He seemed like he was on the verge of really busting out with the 8 points in 4 playoff games just before the McLaren clothesline.

Yeah as many now notice from the pre mclaren incident Zed's famous move was cutting down the boards over the blue line then cutting towards the net. In the post mclaren days Zed continues down the boards behind the net thus diminishing his scoring opportunities. This yet again is a confidence issue if he regained his confidence and played with reckless abandon he would thrive in the MY NHL and draw countless penalty’s every-single night.

Yeah as many now notice from the pre mclaren incident Zed's famous move was cutting down the boards over the blue line then cutting towards the net. In the post mclaren days Zed continues down the boards behind the net thus diminishing his scoring opportunities. This yet again is a confidence issue if he regained his confidence and played with reckless abandon he would thrive in the MY NHL and draw countless penalty’s every-single night.

The hit didn't do anything, he's fallen on bad habits... he had 31 goals in 2002-2003... in the old NHL.

He's not the same because of the work ethic. nothing else.

Starting the season with him it was obvious as who would be the weak link on the first line.

For a numerous amount of reasons he wasn't used as a trade then for a defencement susceptible

to replace Brisebois or whatever. Unlike Dagenais, I felt that Zednick's plays could actually

improved under the New Rules but it hasn't unfortunatly and he now keep being a burden for a team that desperatly need to uplift its plays and maintain it til the very end.

I thought that the Zednickless CH in Toronto was a considerable improvement.....so I really feel

that he will be the first to go before too long. The good point is that unlike many others ( Bonk) he has some

trade value.

Will Bob trade him ?

He wont get a first line player in return thought.....unless this player is in his last contract season coming from a team out of the play-off run and ready to let go.

Or he could have a solid and fairly young third liner in return and trust that Higgins/or Perezhogin could do the job on the first line for the remaining of the saison.

Ho well !

I don't know honestly. Zednik is one talented player, and is hard to knock off the puck. But it's just that he won't carry the puck into contact. Doesn't want to pay the price, etc, etc. Montreal didn't miss him at all against the Leafs.

I don't think he's been as soft as everybody has said. I've seen him go into the corners and in front of the net, taking abuse. But i don't see him getting alot of shots on goal, nor do I see him open alot.

I think he's bound to come arouund and get a bunch of goals, as he tends to score them in bunches, then we'll all be kissing his ass.

Or he'll end up as trade bait

u guys ever see Zednik's wife??? ten bucks says his wife is ######ing around playing mind games with him.

even BG said something like his head wasnt into hockey when he sat him out in T.o...

Women.. they'll screw u up BIGTIME!

u guys ever see Zednik's wife??? ten bucks says his wife is ######ing around playing mind games with him.

even BG said something like his head wasnt into hockey when he sat him out in T.o...

Women.. they'll screw u up BIGTIME!

Interesting notion.

Especially with a forum id like yours. :lol:

Thats not the wife,.. but Chiquita the maid,..brought-in earlier this year from San Cristobal Del Casa

in exchange for the ederly but thrustworthy Mme. Lapointe and future considerations.......hence the

problems in the Zednick's household.

Helmet head great searching your one hell of a Virtual stalker

of course its Jessica Welch her maiden name I was always looking for J zednik and never noticed the welch part! wow! good job laddy

hey lets all look at Gretzky's wife again

JanetJones.jpg

thanks Wayne!

Edited by CoRvInA