Game Thread | Hurricanes Vs. Canadiens | 01/31/06

Spider-Man NL

Brobin when my gf and I read your post we both laughed hard,

Want to send me the picture?? ;)

That laugh was not needed though the game tonight was a 60 min joke. Well at least a 25:23 joke (that was Theos TOI)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brobin when my gf and I read your post we both laughed hard,

Want to send me the picture?? ;)

That laugh was not needed though the game tonight was a 60 min joke. Well at least a 25:23 joke (that was Theos TOI)

LOL, I guess when I upload my camera I will have to post it. He is only 6, but he covers more of the toilet then Theo these days. :)

You're probably getting sick of seeing this....but I didn't hang out with the girlfriend tonight. What happens? A slaughter.

Honestly, I don't think Theo gets another start till Huet plays soooo badly that they need a goalie change. Also, good to see Zednik pop a goal. I hope he scores a few more in the next few games. Then I hope he is traded.

Let's see............. hmmmmm.................

8 & 2................. hmmmmmm...........

will it be 8 + 2?

will it be 8 - 2?

8 + 2 = 10......... and................ 8 - 2 = 6............ hmmmmmmmmmm..........

ya............... I'll go with 8 - 2............. ya.................

8 - 2 = 6................ 6th pick overall at the 2006 draft.

Hey! There's a 6 in 2006 too!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

6th isn't too bad, eh?................ Nope..........

You're probably getting sick of seeing this....but I didn't hang out with the girlfriend tonight. What happens? A slaughter.

Honestly, I don't think Theo gets another start till Huet plays soooo badly that they need a goalie change. Also, good to see Zednik pop a goal. I hope he scores a few more in the next few games. Then I hope he is traded.

It's a catch 22 for Gainey. If he doesn't play Theo in the playoff push, how can he sell his talent to lead a team in the playoffs to guys like Nonis, Feaster or Lowe. But if he plays him regularly, he risks putting the team in a bad spot.

Put him in against Boston, I say. Both games. If any team will motivate Theo and put him in the right mindset, it gotta be the Bruins!

Big series coming up!!!!!

Yes, this team is stuck, the problem is they are right there for the playoffs, unfortunately, many players are taking nights off. Theo is not the only problem on this team. The fact that they quit as soon as a bad goal goes in instead of working harder, they quit. I'm not saying Theo isn't playing poorly, i'm just saying this team is showing it's true colors. When the 4th line is your best night in and night out you have problems. I think Gainey will make moves to get rid of dead wood.

Yes, this team is stuck, the problem is they are right there for the playoffs, unfortunately, many players are taking nights off. Theo is not the only problem on this team. The fact that they quit as soon as a bad goal goes in instead of working harder, they quit. I'm not saying Theo isn't playing poorly, i'm just saying this team is showing it's true colors. When the 4th line is your best night in and night out you have problems. I think Gainey will make moves to get rid of dead wood.

I'm sorry, but they came out hard and looked good against a really good team....but after Theo gave the puck to Stall behind the net???????????

Did you see that?

He didn't even make an attempt to sprawl back into the net even though he knew he was screwed.....All he did was roll his eyes.

I don't blame the team for throwing in the towel........You just can't burn yourself against a team like carolina........I understand Team effort but when your weakest link is the goalie and he is slumping and acting the way he is game after game after game???? The greatest players in the Game (Gretzky, Richard, Mario, list goes on.............would give up too, you can't win every night 10-8 just cause your goalie sucks....That is our situation........

And don't say our defence isn't there................Theo is just really bad right now, and most likely done in Montreal. I respect that Gainey is patient, but the city of Montreal won't accept being medioker(sp?) let alone shit..........

His reaction to the Stall give away is the straw that broke the camels back.........In my eyes he's done........BG's eyes? I hope.....

I trust he'll figure out a clever way to get us a good return....

In Flanders fields the poppies blow

Between the crosses, row on row

That mark our place; and in the sky

The larks, still bravely singing, fly

Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago

We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,

Loved and were loved, and now we lie

In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:

To you from failing hands we throw

The torch; be yours to hold it high.

If ye break faith with us who die

We shall not sleep, though poppies grow

In Flanders fields.

John McRae

:hlogo:

Yes i saw it, Theo stunk last night no doubt about it, that only put them down 2 with over half the game to play. so instead of getting it back in it. They quit, Carolina dominated the rest of the way. As bad as St Louis is , atleast they play hard through the whole game and atleast try. Bouillon and Dandenault were brutal last night.

Yes i saw it, Theo stunk last night no doubt about it, that only put them down 2 with over half the game to play. so instead of getting it back in it. They quit, Carolina dominated the rest of the way. As bad as St Louis is , atleast they play hard through the whole game and atleast try. Bouillon and Dandenault were brutal last night.

The Habs did push ......At least sanford keeps the blues in the game.....Minutes later Theo let in 3 and four that's when the team started to get flat and it was over.........just like the last 10 games he's played.

I get what you are saying..........but in order to have team effort night in and night out....your goalie has to atleast look like he's trying.......

Theo is a burn-out....it's over.......he is so stinking bad that the only way for gainey to evaluate the team he has, honestly.....is to get rid of him or stop playing him..........and see what happens......

I don't understand how anyone can support him right now.........This guy gets 4 million dollars a year to be a pro goalie...PRO!!..... are you kidding me? He sucks the big one........This is a joke

Maby Theo would be better if we got him a lead.........who knows? In reality we don't have the team to keep up with what he lets in.......no-one does