Zhogy's Comin Back!

HABBER-oooooKNOWS

Zhogs did nothing in Hamilton

He will likely start back on the first line, as Gainey said the lines were not set in practice and changes were likely to be made. Since Zhogs wasn't called up yet I doubt that he'll be anywhere but teh top line.

I'm happy to say that, maybe that will give Kovy an extra boost.

Good news in Habsland, Hopefully Markov isn't too far off.

Odd that Kostitsyn is sent down despite playing well, and Perez is called up despite playing poorly.

Also, Kostitsyn would complete the KKK (OMG RACIST!!!!) line

Not only KKK but it would also be the KoKoKo line! :D ©All rights to using that name are mine®

I think BG uses being called up as a motivational tool. He did the same early in the year when Kosty was struggling big time in Hamilton he called him up out of nowhere adn that got him going.

It's a vote of confidence similar to the endless number of them being given to THEO, hopefully he'll play well with first line minutes. I would really like to see, Kosty and Zhogs up at the same time...I'm looking forward to that

I kept hearing, while he was in MTL, that he was out of position, and not defensively responsible enough.... althoug he only got 2 assist in Hamilton, does anyone know how he did in the other categories?

Maybe they noticed that Ivanans and Downey weren't getting the job done, so they brought Zhogs in to shut down the big men on the other team....after all, Primeau still hasn't played since he ran into the Great Wall of Zhogin.... :D

Maybe they noticed that Ivanans and Downey weren't getting the job done, so they brought Zhogs in to shut down the big men on the other team....after all, Primeau still hasn't played since he ran into the Great Wall of Zhogin.... :D

He is quite the monster! :D

Wonder what the Toronto media stations will have to say about Perez if his hit list adds up. After that stick swinging incident (I hate calling it that...it seems much too euphemised and soft) I know he suddenly had to "keep his emotions in check." Yes...after one kneejerk slash that was aimed at the man's hip, which happened to hit his face because he was falling down...unbeknownst to Perez. "He's a total snapshow! A maniac! AHHHH!!"

Now this Primeau thing...I wouldn't be surprised if he's suddenly called a headhunter. "The bastard nearly (cleanly) checked Primeau's head off! He's a monster! A 6'10" two ton behemoth! Chuck Norris is afraid of him! I think he eats babies. Why? Well he's never gone on record saying he doesn't eat babies. Why is that Perez? Too busy...EATING BABIES??!!"*

Yes, I am bored. That helped a bit.

*Stolen from SNL, teh interweb, and Clone High respectively.

Perez did not even hit Keith hard it was just an awkward hit. He could be known as a career ender soon though.

I wonder if he will play in the 1st line. If he dresses tonight I imagine he will.

Wonder what the Toronto media stations will have to say about Perez if his hit list adds up. After that stick swinging incident (I hate calling it that...it seems much too euphemised and soft) I know he suddenly had to "keep his emotions in check." Yes...after one kneejerk slash that was aimed at the man's hip, which happened to hit his face because he was falling down...unbeknownst to Perez. "He's a total snapshow! A maniac! AHHHH!!"

Now this Primeau thing...I wouldn't be surprised if he's suddenly called a headhunter. "The bastard nearly (cleanly) checked Primeau's head off! He's a monster! A 6'10" two ton behemoth! Chuck Norris is afraid of him! I think he eats babies. Why? Well he's never gone on record saying he doesn't eat babies. Why is that Perez? Too busy...EATING BABIES??!!"*

Yes, I am bored. That helped a bit.

*Stolen from SNL, teh interweb, and Clone High respectively.

LOL! That made my morning!

But c'mon now Trizzak... honestly... Chuck Norris isn't afraid of anyone!