Kovalchuk Caught Cheating

BTH

Arguably the best player in the NHL, Ilya Kovalchuk, has been caught for the 4th time with an illegal stick. After being caught, Hartley benched him for the rest of the game and he hasn't scored in 5 games after switching. I think he's just adjusting. It's too bad because this is one of my favourite players.

This will be corrected next season. The NHL wants more goals and more prolific goal scorers. In Europe there is no maximum stick curve. IF ever player can do it than it makes no difference. The rule will be abolished for next season. I feel bad for Kovalchuck he is awesome and should be allowed to use what made him what he is.

I don't care about whether it's a good rule or not but a rule's a rule. Kovalchuk was caught 4 times in his short career. He knows the rule and he should follow it even if he disagrees with it.

I will almost guarantee you that the NHL removes the rule next season. All they care about is Money and the more goals in hockey the more money in hockey.

Agreed !!! Plus its impossible to catch everyone using it and if we had stuck to the rule then all sticks should be straight no curve at all like old times! More important are the Players that use illegal Performance-Enhancing drugs

by the way check this website

interesting stuff for those who didnt know that much as myself

http://www.howstuffworks.com/athletic-drug...t.htm/printable