Theodore Tests Positive, Blames Hair-loss Drug

Haboholic

wow the habs fan say that they're the best but that is obviously not true. unbelievable how moody and mean some of the habs fan are. it's just a disgrace

Worse? Better?

There are good...

Doctors

Firemen

Lawyers

habs fans

Leaf fans

There are bad...

Doctors

Firemen

Lawyers

habs fans

Leaf fans

So, after seeing 5 or 6 posts you are judging all habs fans eh?

Take of eh.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much ado about nothing. He is not on steroids A dermotologist perscribed this for him for a skin condition. the team doctor has known for years he was taking it. Suspend him from international hockey for 2 years whoopdee doo I don't see him making any teams anyway Do you?

Much ado about nothing. He is not on steroids A dermotologist perscribed this for him for a skin condition. the team doctor has known for years he was taking it. Suspend him from international hockey for 2 years whoopdee doo I don't see him making any teams anyway Do you?

I agree but why didn't Theo report his use of this product when he was asked before his drug test?

I really don't know what to think.

he should have known that it was a banned substance, not to admit it was stupid. I personally hope he has a CAREER in 2 years. At his current level international hockey will be the least of his worries unless he is playing for some team in germany as its back up goalie

Pierre Boivin made an anouncement via telephone at the 1st intermission so say that Theo as already filled out the paperwork to have a special permission to use Propecia for terapeutive reasons and that everything is in order with the NHL.

He as also made the same request with WADA, but as not obtained it yet, but should get it.

The reason Theo decided to go public with this is that someone leaked that a player at Team Canada's camp had tested positive and he wanted to take the heat of the present team by saying it was him instead of speculating on the team's current players.

So now everyone can calm down...Theo is now officialy still tradable folks :lol:

First of all I am not saying that Theo took steroids.

But masking drugs don’t just mask steroids that make you more muscular there are plenty of steroids that decrease chance for injury and increase the rapidity of rehabilitation when injured.

:D I like that. It made me laugh

i can see the ad now Ok theo 2 years for looking too good!

First of all I am not saying that Theo took steroids.

But masking drugs don’t just mask steroids that make you more muscular there are plenty of steroids that decrease chance for injury and increase the rapidity of rehabilitation when injured.

ridiculous and very indicative of the state of our society today kill em all and let god sort em out

GET A GRIP

Edited by habs rule

His hair will continue to look nice he applied for something that will allow him to continue to remain not bald ensuring him of more TV contracts if he can regain his confidence.

I think he can actually keep using that stuff! the hair product I didn't hear anything prohibiting him from using it anymore!

Edited by CoRvInA

Are you kidding me?

I am in no way condemning Theo in fact I do not believe he has been taking these drugs.

I was just responding to some earlier posts of people who seem to believe that steroids are only used to make a person stronger and more muscular.

"If I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man."

-Samson

"And she made him sleep on her knees; and she called for a man,/and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head:/...and his strength went from him." (Judges 16:19)

Just for a change, how about we ignore the media when they blow something wayyyy out of proportion?

Ooops, too late.

The NHL has given the OK to Theodore to use the prescription Propecia, the odds of Theodore ever being on the Canadian Olympic Team or any Canadien team in an international competition is remote. With that in mind he made the decision to continue using this medication for hair loss. His family has a history of being bald early. It does not cause the poor performance on the ice, that is another issue. All the canadian reporters who have seen Theodore in the locker room have said he is as thin as rail. With all the trouble he is having finding his game on the ice, it is time we put the hair thing to rest and let's hope he finds his game since we will need him to make the playoffs.