The Olympics

Quebecois

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay good!

It just appears your rooting for the Sweeds.

It has been a great game so far, I would love to see Koivu pot a goal here.

31-19 Faceoffs for the sweeds.

YEah I saw him start running away from his seat during the Fins timeout.

Sweeden wins gold. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If there is one team I don't like it's Sweden!!

Tbrnk! Silver for Finland, Silver Saku.

Me 2, don't like them either. And besides that, when i see that Sundin face i gotta throw up!!

It was an Intence game, rooting with a friend for the Finns. Especially the last minutes was realy exciting. To bad the couldnt pull it off. 1 game lost, and it;s the final :angry:

I was so disappointed! Nobody else wanted to watch the game with me, so I was all alone with my TV while I conversed with my Finnish friend over messenger. It was a very good game, but that second period really cost the Finns. Such a pity about Koivu breaking his stick during that faceoff though, otherwise it would have been a totally different third period. Oh well, I hope Sundin enjoys his medal because that's the last thing he's ever going to win...except maybe a free trip to the Toronto Senior Home:D

Is she the one who shouted into the microphone?

I read about some stranger running onto the stage on TSN's site. Avril Lavigne seems like a weird choice to perform when it's the Vancouver games. Can't think of anyone out of Vancouver though who could perform. Is Matt Good from Vancouver?

Is she the one who shouted into the microphone?

I read about some stranger running onto the stage on TSN's site. Avril Lavigne seems like a weird choice to perform when it's the Vancouver games. Can't think of anyone out of Vancouver though who could perform. Is Matt Good from Vancouver?

They should have gotten Diana Krall, she's from Nanaimo, BC.