Roy's Interest In Theo/habs Affairs

CoRvInA

Its been very common now if anything is happening to Theo or any Goalie in the Habs org. Mr Roy will add his 2 cents .... interesting to say the least he's obviously wanting to get closer in some way or another!

http://rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/198145.html

whenever roy speaks publicly about the canadiens, it's always on a negative way. maybe he'S still pissedoff at us for the way it ended in MTL.

but he has the right to give his opinion like everyone else.

Something like that just leaves a bad memory. Montreal comes up, that event is the first thing he thinks of and just gets pissed all over again. It's called a grudge. I've got another example with wrestling but I won't bother with it.

Also, I tried translating the article and got this. :blink:

Patrick Roy did a gone out in rule against the Canadian, aiming more particularly the president of the club Rock Boivin.

The former custodian of the Canadian and avalanche criticism the Tricolore for his management of the recent controversy implying José Théodore.

"I think that today the person that would deserve a types on the fingers, this is Rock Boivin, split the former number 33. It did not do his work as president of the Canadian of Montréal. The Quebec Walls, an organization of least breadth, never would have left an of its single doctors thus. I find that very unfortunate."

Friday, Bobsled Gainey denounced the person that made public the test antidopage that Théodore failed, specifying that the organization of the Canadian had not been marred by this matter. Patrick Roy is not visibly agreed with him

Bobsled Gainey?

Bobsled? No, a bobsled is something that moves...and quickly at that. Cobweb would be more Gainey's speed.

Booooo... what a comment... entitled to your opinions, I guess... :wacko:

Patrick Roy did a gone out in rule against the Canadian, aiming more particularly the president of the club Rock Boivin.

The former custodian of the Canadian and avalanche criticism the Tricolore for his management of the recent controversy implying José Théodore.

"I think that today the person that would deserve a types on the fingers, this is Rock Boivin, split the former number 33. It did not do his work as president of the Canadian of Montréal. The Quebec Walls, an organization of least breadth, never would have left an of its single doctors thus. I find that very unfortunate."

Friday, Bobsled Gainey denounced the person that made public the test antidopage that Théodore failed, specifying that the organization of the Canadian had not been marred by this matter. Patrick Roy is not visibly agreed with him

Is Rock Boivin related to Roch Voisine? I think it's easier to learn french than trying to figure out what those translations mean. ;) Bonne chance.

Bobsled Gainey??? Rock Boivin? The Quebec Walls?

ROFLMAO!

Classic!

What could Bobsled Gainey possibly mean?

Can anyone translate the original french word? (whatever word it was)

If you go with proper names: Bob = Rob = Robert. Robert Gainey, that'd be the right translation.

But if you go with common names: Bobsled (in english) = Bob (in french).

Yeah, those translating programs stink. I tried using one for a german project once since I hadn't worked on it at all. Kind of blatant I translated it.

Apparently Patty cleaned the bathrooms for the Habs and Avs too. He was the "custodian". :lol:

Something like that just leaves a bad memory. Montreal comes up, that event is the first thing he thinks of and just gets pissed all over again. It's called a grudge. I've got another example with wrestling but I won't bother with it.

Also, I tried translating the article and got this. :blink:

Bobsled Gainey?

If he still holds a grudge against people who had nothing to do with what happened ten years ago, after all the success he had in Colorado, more than he probably would have had in Montreal, then that not only says a lot about him as a person, but I actually have suddenly lost a lot of respect I had for him. He played in Montreal for over half his career, yet he's going to let one bad season taint that. I hope he stays in the Quebec League and with the Remparts and tears that league up.

Yeah, those translating programs stink. I tried using one for a german project once since I hadn't worked on it at all. Kind of blatant I translated it.

Apparently Patty cleaned the bathrooms for the Habs and Avs too. He was the "custodian". :lol:

I like to take a piece of my writing then run it through a few translations, for example Eng to French then French to German then to Italian then finally have it put back into English.

The results can be surreal!