Will He Make A Diff? Or Make It Worse For The Habs?

blaze53

Wudddddddddddup Habs Fans?

Well enough of my awesome polls lets start an interesting thread in honour of José Theodore. Well we all have seen Theo on his crutches because of his fall while salting his stairs. Anyway back to the subject with Theodore's poor performance before getting injured, if José returns before the end of the season do you think he'll bring the Canadiens back to glory and not golfing?

My guess is that with his reconditioning he'll improve his goaltending just like Cristobal Huet and make a significent progress from his poor stats earlier... lets hope...

Take it easy!

:hlogo: HU-ET! HU-ET! HU-ET!

umm... just wonder why u wanna talk about *theo* at this moment? there's still few week left b4 he gets ready to get back on the ice, so why dunt we just talk about the *team* performance instead? coz the most important thing for now, is not theo's return, but the habs nice victorious sequence and team spirit and team work and success

i'll make my comment about theo in few weeks ;)

Well we all have seen Theo on his crutches because of his fall while salting his stairs. Anyway back to the subject with Theodore's poor performance before getting injured, if José returns before the end of the season do you think he'll bring the Canadiens back to glory and not golfing?

I guess it just depends on how you look at it.

IMO, it wasnt just Theo's bad play. The Habs were off their game, not just Theo. There just seemed to be a lack of confidence, that has recently been found.

Theo definitely let in a lot of soft goals before the "injury", but the entire team was playing extremly poor in front of him. When Theo does come back, he team in front of him will be a completely different team that was in front of him before he was injured. :D

btw, am I the only 1 suspicious of Theo's "injury"? How the hell do you break a heel? :?-

As long as Huet are playing like this there's no need to put Theodore in the net. Im sure both Theodore, Huet and Gainey realize that the best goalie is the one that should be between the pipes.

When Huet feels he needs a night off then it's time to play Theodore.