Weinrich? For Kostitsyn?

carefull with what you say..dumbasses prefer to be called leafs fans :P

Yeah I suppose

THey, fans/media of the team who are now going to keep Sundin, McCabe and Belfour simply because they believe by beating Montreal they still have a shot at the playoffs and some glory, when the could probably net some serious returns in prospects and draft picks that would help them rebuild. THank God the teachers pension fund only cares about money....AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Wow. I didn't hear about the Roloson trade but Edmonton overpaid by miles. Roloosn isn't that much better than Markkanen. With that pick they could have gotten a great prospect. A Joensuu or a Knox or an Okposo or a Kulemin. If this is what the new market is like than trades will be sparse.

Wow. I didn't hear about the Roloson trade but Edmonton overpaid by miles. Roloosn isn't that much better than Markkanen. With that pick they could have gotten a great prospect. A Joensuu or a Knox or an Okposo or a Kulemin. If this is what the new market is like than trades will be sparse.

They would have been better off adding a little more for Biron. Roloson is a gamble IMO, if he was that good he would be in Minny still.

They would have been better off adding a little more for Biron. Roloson is a gamble IMO, if he was that good he would be in Minny still.

I wouldn't even trade that package for Biron. Screw the conditional pick, Biron is worth maybe a 2nd and Roloson is worth a 3rd. I could except Biron for a late first but Roloson for a mid-first + another pick is crazy. Especially since he's got only 1 or 2 seasons left in him.

Isn't Weinrich in his last year of his contract? Doesn't that maked him a rental?

If the Habs are getting him it better be for Bonk, a low pick or or someone deep down the depth chart.

The rumour has changed. The prospect is a Quebecois in Hamilton. Not a Quebecois in Junior.

Obviously everyone missed this post...I Bet it's Dags.

REPORT: Luke Richardson traded to the Leafs, Columbus gets 5th rounder & New York Rangers have traded Ville Nieminen to the San Jose Sharks for a third-round pick - SPORTSNET

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Obviously everyone missed this post...I Bet it's Dags.

REPORT: Luke Richardson traded to the Leafs, Columbus gets 5th rounder & New York Rangers have traded Ville Nieminen to the San Jose Sharks for a third-round pick - SPORTSNET

What the hell are the Leafs doing? Luke Richardson...ahahhahahahhahah...thats hilarious...are they making a playoff push? What a bunch of losers.

Kings made a good deal? Sopel and Parrish for Denis Grebeshkov..decent prospect defenceman and Jeff Tambellini....I think the Kings are going to be movers and shakers....they really seems to be trying to make things happen.

I am not even going to read this thread, have you seen many of the highlight reel goals scored in the west this year and noticed a yellow visor in many of those highlights, no it was not Kyle Mclaren it was Weinrich he makes Souray look like a god when defending a one on one situation. All that and Kosty going the other way, yeah only if the Habs also get a first round pick for every time Eric is on the ice for a goal against, and in that case trade for Theo back now. Joking I really wish Theo would have rebounded this year and brought the habs back to the glory land.

On Spectors trade rumors it says the player involved was either Maxim Laperriere or Johnathan Ferland http://spectorshockey.tripod.com/spectors_trade_rumours.html

I DONT WANT WEINRICH!

He sucks, but I mean really sucks. I remember by the end of his stint in Montreal, he simply couldnt control the puck at the point on the PP anymore. It was so painful to watch. Stephane Robidas -- a rookie out of nowhere -- was already better and more reliable than him.

Sorry for the profanities (close your eyes children), but all I can say is: WEINRICH!

What the hell are the Leafs doing? Luke Richardson...ahahhahahahhahah...thats hilarious...are they making a playoff push? What a bunch of losers.

What I really liked about this trade is that the Leafs then turned around and sent ken Klee to jersey for a prospect. So, in effect they upgraded by substituting Richardson for Klee and adding a minor league prospect from NJ. Way to go JFJr :P

No wonder he looked confused when TSN asked him if they were going to be buyers or sellers-- he's still waffling :lol:

We dont need EW and the quoted price for him is waaaay to high. At this point anything better than a 3rd rounder is robbery