Regarding The Video Subforum

habsfan88

I was trying to find Kovalev's goal with Russia against U.S.A and I knew it was in the video section because I had watched it before there.

Now, it does not work. Does anyone have a link to this video I would really like to watch it (and show it off to Leafs fans haha).

Any help would be great.

I would be eternally greatful if anyone could tell me where I could find highlights from the 1986 Stanley Cup run.

Specifically, I would love to get that Claude Lemieux Game 7 overtime goal on Mike Liut against Hartford. I don't think I've ever celebrated a Habs goal as much as I did that one.

Maybe also that Brian Skrugland record overtime goal against Calgary in the final, or any highlights from Game 5 Mtl -NYR (I was at that game!!)

Thanks to anyone who can help me out..

Helmethead

Thanks alot guys!

Does anyone have a link to the video of Ribeiro's amazing end to end goal against the Canucks?

I know I saw it somewhere on the net but now I can't find it.

Edited by habsfan88

I would be eternally greatful if anyone could tell me where I could find highlights from the 1986 Stanley Cup run.

Specifically, I would love to get that Claude Lemieux Game 7 overtime goal on Mike Liut against Hartford. I don't think I've ever celebrated a Habs goal as much as I did that one.

Maybe also that Brian Skrugland record overtime goal against Calgary in the final, or any highlights from Game 5 Mtl -NYR (I was at that game!!)

Thanks to anyone who can help me out..

Helmethead

Maybe if you write to the SRC (french CBC) or the Habs themselves, you could get an answer.

Speaking of which: how comes the Habs are not releasing DVDs? They could make crazy money... Imagine a DVD set containing highlights/interviews about each season. That thing would kick major ass.

Maybe if you write to the SRC (french CBC) or the Habs themselves, you could get an answer.

Speaking of which: how comes the Habs are not releasing DVDs? They could make crazy money... Imagine a DVD set containing highlights/interviews about each season. That thing would kick major ass.

Yeah it would sit on my shelf with all the other things I never watch.... 6 seasons of the Simpsons, 4 seasons of the Flintstones, Gilligans Island, Russian/Canada '72 24 etc.,etc.,etc......