This Guy's Article Hits It Right On The Head!

chief_balthor

Check out this article from the Ottawa Citizen :

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/s...4aab239&k=40800

At one point or another on Saturday night I mentioned almost all of this to my brother. This guy's hit it right on! Shame on CBC!!

P.S. Sorry guys, I guess I should have just added this to JMMR's "Great Article" thread. Just thought I'd post another article on the subject.

Edited by chief_balthor

Once again, we see what nonsense it is for CBC to claim to be a national network. I flipped over to CBC briefly to see if they were carrying the ceremony, but no, there was McLean and Cherry, the latter in a ridiculous green costume, pontificating about the state of the Leafs. How irrelevant, how insignificant.

Glad to see that, it's the second similar article -- write letters people, to the CBC and to your local paper and to your MP!

CBC uses your money to do this!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...CBC uses out money to promote the leafs, its been the same story for the last 50 years and its never going to chance, so get over it.

Won't have to worry about it once Toronto misses the playoffs...but ratings will probably dip a bit as the hardcore Leaf fans stop watching hockey once there team is out. I pretty much do the same unless I can catch the Edmonton or Calgary games.... and maybe I'll try and catch the Ottawa ones when/if the Habs get tossed

Another great article.

I truly believe with all that has gone on during the past few day's CBC's hand will be forced for next season have more diverse hockey programming.