Game Thread | Montreal Vs. New York | 03/21/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in this team. I don't believe in them to come back that is. Congrats guys - we lost to the Isles. That goal wasn't the greatest though. Huet's only been "good" this game and I think this could be a good time to rest him and try out Aebischer again next game.

I don't believe in this team. I don't believe in them to come back that is. Congrats guys - we lost to the Isles. That goal wasn't the greatest though. Huet's only been "good" this game and I think this could be a good time to rest him and try out Aebischer again next game.

yeah against the Leafs at home....I'll take HUEt thanks

with this offense we have... Freakin Useless wingers such as Ryder and co,,, were gonna get eliminated by the Laughs thursday and Saturday Thats it I'm turning off the radio!

This team needs a major shake-up...something that will snap them out of their indifference out there. I'd like to see Koivu stripped of his 'C'.

Seriously. It's the only major shocking move left available, now that the trade deadline has passed.

And I'd also like to add, he's earned a demotion with the way he has played.

This team needs a major shake-up...something that will snap them out of their indifference out there. I'd like to see Koivu stripped of his 'C'.

Seriously. It's the only major shocking move left available, now that the trade deadline has passed.

the more you talk the more i think you're an idiot

yeah against the Leafs at home....I'll take HUEt thanks

Crap. I didn't know that's who we were playing. But remember, last tie we played the Leafs, huet got burnt out and we got dominated.

And I'd also like to add, he's earned a demotion with the way he has played.

Hahaha you make me laugh!! its simple we Suck we're dominated by average scorers thats all... We need more talent up front!

It's hard for me to hate on the Laffs (wow, never thougth Id utter that phrase) as much as I'm hating on Koivu right now. Because I'm looking at them hanging tough in that game against the Canes, and have to grudgingly give them just a teeny weeny smidgen of respect.

We need more talent up front!

Do we ever!