Game Thread | Montreal Vs. New York | 03/21/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Leafs scored and lead 3 -2 with 5 minutes to go

Thursday I will be working and I wont be able to know until I get back! 11:00 pm thats 2 AM Eastern time !! I Dont even have a radio nor nothing that will catch that game! F*&%$!*^%$!!!!

Anyone else notice that NHL.com lags behind many other sports news sites for scores? How is that possible? You'd think they'd have the most direct information pipeline...

Shootout for Boston and Atlanta

Kozlov scored...

Atlanta up 1-0 in the shootout

Boyes...stopped...

Now...Kovaluchuck can end it

stopped by Thomas....Glenn Murray to tie it up or the Thrashers win

Murray scores...now extra shooters

Thomas stops Bondra..

Marco Sturm for the win

Nope....

now DeVries stopped

CZerkawski Stopped

Petrovicky misses the net

Reasoner misses the net

Habs lose, thrashers and leaf win -- so aside from the devils' loss it's the worst possible outcome for the night. I picked a bad time to stop drinking...

Positive thinking...I like it...we need some more of that.

I do think the top line needs to be juggled right now...I'm not sure why Gainey refuses to do that

why not try kovalev with koivu again...i think higgins streak is just about done

why not try kovalev with koivu again...i think higgins streak is just about done

That is precisely what i suggested before last game....Although i don't mind leaving HIggins on the LW, but putting Kovalev back with Koivu and Ribeiro back with Ryder,

Let's be honest 5 on 5 this team has done anything substantial for a very very long time. Those top two combos need to be shuffled.

I like consistency as much as the next guy, but at some point you've got to shake things up and see how it works out, and not just on the bottom lines

Well terrible outcome tonight.

I am so sad.

No Markov = No Win the habs should just dress him to sit on the bench and see if that helps.

Difference between 6th and 11th in the east is nine points. At this point I would say any losses in the rest of March and the Habs may be out of a playoff spot, but they need to take it one game at a time. I think Aebi may play on Thursday.

Yeah that is crucial gohabsgo the Bell Centre needs to support the habs no matter what even if the habs get down early or do not come out flying. Although anything but coming out flying would shock me and increase my anger towards Les Canadiens.

And if the Habs are going to make line changes again I would love to see Kovy, Koivu and Zhog back together.

I can't imagine putting Aebi in, unless Cristo is tired, and since there is a day off tommorow I can't imagine that.

Aebi hasn't won us a game yet, but he has lost us a game. Throwing him into (overused Cliche) THE BIGGEST game of the year against our biggest rival may be too much. Especially given that Huet hasn't been responsible for a loss in a long time. 3 goals against tonight, 2 last loss against Tbay. It's hard for me to justify it.

It's a big Risk, a very very big risk

I am so mad. That game could've easily been ours, SO many chances...sometimes i just couldn't believe that the puck stayed out.

The Leafs win, the Thrashers win, we have a solid number of games left with the Leafs up our asses and us chasing the Thrashers. I am very nervous. We play the Leafs twice...I hope to god we can win both!

Yeah that is crucial gohabsgo the Bell Centre needs to support the habs no matter what even if the habs get down early or do not come out flying. Although anything but coming out flying would shock me and increase my anger towards Les Canadiens.

And if the Habs are going to make line changes again I would love to see Kovy, Koivu and Zhog back together.

I think it's worth a shot....

Perezhogin Koivu Kovalev

HIggins Ribeiro Ryder

Bulis Plekanek Zednik

Begin Bonk Murray

Maybe even try Zed on that top line if things aren't working....or Higgins, Maybe Zed on the second line, but i like HIggins for his defensive responsibility and he goes hard to the net (to the front of the net)

Oh yeah and I hope hope hope that Markov will be able to play

Well terrible outcome tonight.

I am so sad.

No Markov = No Win the habs should just dress him to sit on the bench and see if that helps.

Difference between 6th and 11th in the east is nine points. At this point I would say any losses in the rest of March and the Habs may be out of a playoff spot, but they need to take it one game at a time. I think Aebi may play on Thursday.

forget it...if aebi plays thursday and give up the first goal again. the fans will destroy him. not the time to platoon especially with his last 2 starts. this teams confidence is too fragile

Edited by brboo