Game Thread | Canadiens @ Penguins | 03/26/06

bombTHEice

RDS.CA is reporting that RIBS is NOT going to play tonite!!

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/201103.html

gainey decided to not insert ribs in the lineup... umm... maybe not satisfy with his *production*? ummm... stil... this decision is a little bit weird~

does this mean that Radek is going to centre a scoring line?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This means that Bulis will be in the lineup.

I don't think it's that strange a move, Pittsburgh only beats us because they outwork us.

Ribs, although much much better in terms of effort and defensive effort specifically, his production has not been good. This likely means the reappearance of Bulis and we call expect a fire to be lit under his ass in this one.

I'm not sure what this is going to do for the lines though, With the improved play of Higgins Koivu Ryder I don't think that line will change. Perhaps Bulis centering Kovalev and Zednik. Or Plex or Bonk, I really don't know what to expect in terms of the line changes.

I'm a HUGE Huet supporter but with another busy week ahead this was the time to give him a break and let Aebischer play on the road and look for revenge against the team that shelled him. THis is not a we're giving Aebischer an opportunity as much as Huet a rest.

GO HABS GO

Thanks everyone for the b-day wishes! Now hopefully, the Habs will finish off the 2nd half of my present tonight. I think the boys will come out determined.. especially Aebi, and Bulis (if he plays). Markov'll shut down Crosby (or maybe Rivet, he did a great job w/ Sundin last night), and hopefully it'll be clear sailing from there... I remember last season when we trounced the Pens 8-0, and I eagerly await a similar result.

Any word if Kovy is getting suspended, etc...?

Prediction: 6 - 1

Koivu (2)

Bulis (1)

Souray (1)

Begin (1)

Ryder (1)

Boguniecki (1)

i just hope the boys wont be tooooo tired physically, since we had a rough game last nite...

IN BOB WE TRUST!

IN HABS WE LOVE!

Well I hope the Habbers can keep it going. After the energy and intesity levels of the last few games this could be a let down game.

Crosby is very dangerous and we all know how Leclair has burned this club since he was dealt away. As well Fleury seems to like to play well against the Habbers, and he won't let in the softies like Telquivst did. THis is actually a better club than the Leafs.

I'll say a 4-3 OT win by the Habs

We are all concerned about the physical and emotional effects of the last games, but at least BG has a major card to play to motivate this team.

Revenge, since they embarassed us last game, and they are the worst team in teh league and we haven't beaten them, let's hope it works.

This is a key game now, if we can keep the roll going from the last 2 it'll go a long way for the confidence level and keep them high

A must win game, without a doubt. We have one game on Atlanta but they don't play their next until 30th (while we play another in that time) and we won't be on equal games played until April 6th. Hopefully the Habs come out strong and hit the Pens hard and early. If they can put the Pens away by the second, it will leave some daylight in that final spot and the Habs can worry about catching the Devils. Hopefully...

Go Habs!

Welcome to HabsWorld ozhab!

:hlogo:

*Cough Cough*... Ahem.... GOOOO HABBBS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My prediction wasnt bad last night so here is my official one for the Pens Demise..

6-3

Ryder, Koivu, Bonk, Plekanec, Souray, Zednik.

Crosby, Bogunecki, Malone.

:hlogo:

Bulis centering Kovalev and Zednik?

I don't like it.

the best we saw of bulis is when he played center...should be interesting

I really liked the Zednik Plekanec Bulis line. Sit Bulis again, we seem to do ok without him. Try Zednik Bonk Plekanec. Never hurts to have two centers on a line.

What ever has been working over the last few games I'd keep going with it.

Is there a site that lists what the line-up and lines will be before the game starts (a la MLB). I hate not knowing the lines before the game starts and most of the feeds I get don't set the lines so I have to spend the first 10 minutes of the game figuring out the lines.

For us to win this 1, we need murray to get under the skin on crosby.. nail him a few times so they lose all focus on da game n just go 4 revenge on murray. I know we're tired right now but murray will have to be da punching bag 4 us to win tonite. Oh, n i hope Leclair bumps his toes somewhere between now n gametime so he cant play :P

GO HABS GO!!

What the F%$@?!!

Isn't CJAD broadcasting tonights game? There's been some religious crap on air for over 30 minutes now...what the heck.... :angry2:

edit: oooh...never mind....you guys turned the clock back one hour last night, right? Damn - that means I'll have to wait another hour for the game to start...we don't go over to daylight time for another month or so :|

Edited by DJ_Laszlo

What the F%$@?!!

Isn't CJAD broadcasting tonights game? There's been some religious crap on air for over 30 minutes now...what the heck.... :angry2:

edit: oooh...never mind....you guys turned the clock back one hour last night, right? Damn - that means I'll have to wait another hour for the game to start...we don't go over to daylight time for another month or so :|

No, thats next week for the clocks. Tonights game starts at 7:30pm eastern. Not sure why your so confused tonight, hehe (maybe because the team hardly ever plays on Sunday)

Go Habs Go!

No, thats next week for the clocks. Tonights game starts at 7:30pm eastern. Not sure why your so confused tonight, hehe (maybe because the team hardly ever plays on Sunday)

Go Habs Go!

God damnit - WE just went into daylight time over here in Sweden, and I had no clue what so ever - that's why I got so confused...229031_banghead.GIF

Edited by DJ_Laszlo