Game Thread | Canadiens @ Penguins | 03/26/06

bombTHEice

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So should we be cheering for the (gulp) Leafs tonight? :?-

A habs win, and Jersey loss and we're tied for 7th..........and TO is still 7pts back...

Just a thought :hlogo:

wow guys what a start once aging let me say that I am happy Habs fans forgot about Bonk instead of booing him out of the building. Bonk will produce and hopefully in Montreal he can turn into a playoff player.

13 goals in two games and five minutes of the following one... that's ridiculous... it usually took our boys about five to six games to get that many...

I'm not complaining by any means but this is so unusual for the pattern of the season. I can only hope that this is the beginning of what was potentially always there.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

He's gotten some chances and it'll come but with the team winning and playing this well it's no time to complain about that, especially because he's been setting people up.

Koivu has always been better characterized as a play-maker (a set-up man) and a team leader. Sort of but not in the same mold as a mini Bob Gainey.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

He's gotten some chances and it'll come but with the team winning and playing this well it's no time to complain about that, especially because he's been setting people up.

Of course...I'm not complaining....Dandenault is scoring, Bonk as well, can't really ask for more....

how's aebi playing? did he change his mask?

also, i see that streit and bulis are playing. who got scratched?

He looks like he has a new mask, i was just going to ask if anyone could see what it was.

I just got a glimpse but I saw some habs symbols on the back, didn't get much of a view of the front.

At least I thought it was a new mask

Bonk should have had 2 for sure.

He looked great on that play, beat two pens standing still. If he keeps this up I think he could hit the 10 goal mark fotr sure.

Little fact the habs have 10 players with 10 or more goals.