Players Who Have Kicked It Into High Gear:

sbhatt

Nope, I'm pretty happy with the production of the Koivu, Ryder, Higgins line. They have like 8 or so points. Montreal needs more production from Souray and Markov. These guys need to step it up on the powerplay.

A goal or two from Plekanec, Ribeiro and Perezhogin wouldn't hurt either. But overall, I'm extrememly happy with everybody

I disagree. They are only +1. Most of their points are from PP. Their 5 on 5 play can improve. They are not giving up chances, but they are not creating much either on 5 on 5.

I haven't seen that dominance that they showed at the end of the season. If they kick it into gear, Carolina might as well back it up, go back to Carolina and reserve a tee-off time for this week-end.

6 goals in 2 consecutive playoff games is unheard of for this bunch. Balanced scoring is a big plus in the playoffs. When the 3rd and 4th lines are chipping in for goals that's great news. 5 on 5 looks pretty good so far this series, let's hope the PP can pick it up some. PK and taking stupid penalties definatley needs to improve.

I disagree. They are only +1. Most of their points are from PP. Their 5 on 5 play can improve. They are not giving up chances, but they are not creating much either on 5 on 5.

I haven't seen that dominance that they showed at the end of the season. If they kick it into gear, Carolina might as well back it up, go back to Carolina and reserve a tee-off time for this week-end.

I disagree...how about you get the facts straight. Most of the points are not from the PP. Infact Montreal has scored 3 PP goals and Ryder has one of them. Which means Higgins and Ryder's other goals came on even strength opportunities. Each of them has atleast 2 points in 2 games. Thats plenty of offence. Maybe they need to be a little better in the defensive zone. Offensively, they are generating points.

Edited by kaos