You Know It's The Playoffs When...

sbhatt

...when the wife struts around in front of you in her best leather lingerie, and all you do is peer around her to see the 27th replay of Kovalev's laser shot! :P

...You care more about the Habs game than studying for your philosophy final tommorrow.

You spend more time reading this forum than doing actual work...wait, is that my boss coming....crap!!

:hlogo:

... you try to reenact a complete day... doing everything exactly the same way that you did when the Habs last won...

................when your last thought upon retiring for the night was an Habs related one and your first thought

upon waking up in the next day is an Habs related one as well.

When you scream your lounges out and your mother comes telling you off ( well for me because iam 16 so i still live with my parents :) ) the joy of the habs except when my mom about to kill me :) lol

when it says in the paper that Marie-Antoinette suffered an upper-body injury

Hilarious.... hilarious :lol::D

p.s. the wifes still running around in that lingerie - and I'm still too busy checking out the replays, again & again & again!!!!!

yeah and they'd claim that John Wayne Bobbitt was suffering from a lower body injury - a contusion?

Edited by beliveau1

yeah and they'd claim that John Wayne Bobbitt was suffering from a lower body injury - a contusion?

I was going to say something to that degree... Brilliant! :P

....When the league has the refs do everything in their power to ensure an all American 2nd round, 3rd round, and final. GRRRR :angry:

:hlogo: