Hw Baseball Fanatics

simonus

All I have to say about this is:

GO JAYS GO!

GONE YANKS & BOSOX GONE!!!

:king: :hlogo: :king:

I've been to 6 Jays games so far, my record is 5-1. The only loss was a Josh Towers game, which barely counts because those are all losses.

If the Jays only had a 5th starter they would be pretty well set. Maybe when Burnett comes back Towers can go to the minors or the pen and Janssen, who pitched a gem on sunday, could become the guy.

after seeing the jays play the sox a few times recently I definitely walked away thinking that TO has a real team (although I still think they come in 3rd). Towers is brutal.

I've been to 6 Jays games so far, my record is 5-1. The only loss was a Josh Towers game, which barely counts because those are all losses.

If the Jays only had a 5th starter they would be pretty well set. Maybe when Burnett comes back Towers can go to the minors or the pen and Janssen, who pitched a gem on sunday, could become the guy.

I agree about keeping Jannsen up, id trade Towers and an outfielder (not Rios or Wells) for a really good Bullpen pitcher. Or prospects and picks.

:hlogo:

Listening to my dad talk about Josh Towers has to be one of the funniest things in the world. I can't see how Riccardi will manage to trade a pitcher who's 0-7, he can't have too much stock right now. He does have to go though.

Toronto is not bad. Too bad they are in a tough divison but hey at least your owner said he was going to spend money and did unlike my local team which is run by a bunch of capitalist pigs. Could really careless about the local team, only pay attention when Pujols is up.

He got to 18 this afternoon didnt he?

My favourite moment of this week in the world of Baseball had to have been Juan Pierre and his catch to rob Barry of number 714...

i wish all outfielders the same success whenever Balko Bonds is at bat.

My favourite moment of this week in the world of Baseball had to have been Juan Pierre and his catch to rob Barry of number 714...

Im telling ya, Babe Ruths curse moved from the Bosox to Bonds..... he doesnt want that juicing asshole to break his record... Bonds wont hit another one til he retires. :D

I'll say it again and always.

GO JAYS GO!!!!

i wish all outfielders the same success whenever Balko Bonds is at bat.

I'm suprised nobody has thrown a hard one on his bad knee yet. A direct shot to the side of the knee cap would make him have to sit out the rest of the entire season no doubt. Can't use the Cream anymore to heal it.

I'm suprised nobody has thrown a hard one on his bad knee yet. A direct shot to the side of the knee cap would make him have to sit out the rest of the entire season no doubt. Can't use the Cream anymore to heal it.

I'm going to say it again...

TommyDouglas.jpg

What's with the young Tommy Douglas pic?