The Fun And Happy Thread

huzer

With all of the typical Quebec/Canada/US topics it seems lately, I figured every needed to lighten up and just remember that these boards are here for fun, for enjoyment, as an escape.

Why am I happy today? Because my girlfriend (that sounds weird from a 34 year old) is finally moving to Colorado, although that's still another month in the making. So the light at the end of the tunnel is making me happy!

Why is everyone else in a good mood? (If ya aren't don't post until you are! :D )

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I happy today? Because my girlfriend (that sounds weird from a 34 year old) is finally moving to Colorado, although that's still another month in the making. So the light at the end of the tunnel is making me happy!

Does she looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt?

:D

hey!! I finish my course in a week and I quit drinking beer a few months ago until I finished my course..besides..It my B day next week as well.

why should I be sad??

Edited by marky_and_komi

hey!! I finish my course in a week and I quite drinking beer a few months ago until I finished my course..besides..It my D day next week as well.

why should I be sad??

Glad you're not sad! I'm tippin' a beer for you now!

I'm playing Suikoden V which is an awesome game, so I'm happy :D

I'm happy that we don't have to put up with gloating Leafs fans.

And that America hasn't declared war on more than 2 countries in the past decade.

And that Robot Chicken and Arrested Development at the best shows on television. Or not on television. But were on television.

Ooh! And that the legal drinking age in all the best countries in the world is 18 (or less)!

Sorry to ruin the thread but I'm constantly miserable. Like a Bill Murray movie.

And, by seeing your avatar face, I can see why. :P:lol: :lool:

I got my income tax refund

$415.03 :D

Thank you Québec City! Now let's see how much Ottawa owe me :)

haha good link mathieu ^_^

Every day makes me happy to rise and shine......

had a heart transplant in 1999 - no time to waste on being discouraged...... B)

p.s. and what could be better for an old Habs fan than to get his new heart from the wonderful city of Montreal = home of the cup and the Habs :hlogo:

Here in the UAE, the weekend is Wed evening, Thurs., Friday so I am happy its the weekend.

I'm going to play rugby on Thurs., that makes me happy.

We are going to a friend's place on Fri., for BBQ steak and pork and plenty of beer :D

And most importantly, yesterday my 3 year old son was looking sad, so I picked him up and gave him a hug and said are you sad. He smiled and said I'm happy now :):)

I'm happy that we don't have to put up with gloating Leafs fans.

And that America hasn't declared war on more than 2 countries in the past decade.

And that Robot Chicken and Arrested Development at the best shows on television. Or not on television. But were on television.

Ooh! And that the legal drinking age in all the best countries in the world is 18 (or less)!

Sorry to bust ur bubble bud, but Arrested Development has been cancelled over here. :(

A lot of good shows are getting canned lately. Oh well.

Im happy to just have the privilege to be a fan of the best team in the history of pro sports.

GOOOO HABBBS GOOOO

:hlogo:

I got my tax refund too, that makes me happy.

Happy, happy, happy!

Strokes concert was great and as the school year winds down each day gets easier and easier. Not ot mention that my birthday's in 11 days and I should finally be getting a cell. (I"m almost the last in the grade)

Yes, to you adults getting a cell at 15 could be early but like I said everyone else in my grade alreayd has one and even most of the sec 1ers. And some rich girl in my grade has a 5-year old sister with a cell - but she's known to be incredibly spoiled and isn't the bets person to compare to.)

Happy, happy, happy. Ducks won again!

Happy, happy, happy!

Strokes concert was great and as the school year winds down each day gets easier and easier. Not ot mention that my birthday's in 11 days and I should finally be getting a cell. (I"m almost the last in the grade)

Yes, to you adults getting a cell at 15 could be early but like I said everyone else in my grade alreayd has one and even most of the sec 1ers. And some rich girl in my grade has a 5-year old sister with a cell - but she's known to be incredibly spoiled and isn't the bets person to compare to.)

Happy, happy, happy. Ducks won again!

Tons of 5 year olds have cells in NA. It's even more common in Europe.

Tons of 5 year olds have cells in NA. It's even more common in Europe.

Are you serious?

5 year olds!? That's hard to believe.