Habsworld Forum Reaches 100,000th Post !

sakiqc

Thanks to everyone for making this a great community. Next Friday will mark HabsWorld's 3rd anniversary, and we just passed the 100,000 messages milestone. HabsWorld was created by passionate Habs fans who desired to have a real place to discuss about their team, a place created BY and FOR us the fans. It wasn't created with the idea of getting the most members in the shortest period of time. We are growing slowly but surely, adding 1 quality member at the time. Thanks to every member, and a special thank you to our German friend Hannes for starting up a great hockey simulation game where 30 HW forums members can play againts each others. Thanks everyone and I look forward for the next 100 000 posts!

GO Habs GO !

I get to do this twice on separate topics...

Attago, guys/gals!

In a revised version of the not-that-very-immortal words of Neil Young, "Long May You Post". :)

:king: :hlogo: :king: :hlogo: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

It's wild that it's been three years! I remember the initial steps and Yahoo! conferences that brought this site to reality. Kudos to all, I wish I could've been a bigger part, although (doesn't it figure now that the seasons is over) I'm around alot more. Just drop me a PM if you need anything.

This site is great for people to come together.

The Beatles INSTANTLY popped into my head when I read that. Heh.

It felt great discovering this site after all the madness and anoying members on the ESPN board. This is a real forum, great members, and great discussions!! I love the weekend games, listening to the radio and discussing the game!!

It had been 2 great years for me!

Haha, I'll laugh if it was LINDEN_FAN who mentioned it over there. It's really funny how he likes to make fun of this site since we wouldn't put up with his crap. He's got to be one of the biggest jerks on the net.

• 1 month later...
Haha, I'll laugh if it was LINDEN_FAN who mentioned it over there. It's really funny how he likes to make fun of this site since we wouldn't put up with his crap. He's got to be one of the biggest jerks on the net.

Yah Im fairly positive that's how I ended up at this site as well. I used to read and occasionally post on the ESPN Habs board and quite frankly got tired of putting up with LINDEN_FAN's crap, when he mentioned being banned by some site called 'habsworld' I figured if it would ban a guy like him then I should check it out.

Congrats to those who made this site possible, its sure has been great!

Yah Im fairly positive that's how I ended up at this site as well. I used to read and occasionally post on the ESPN Habs board and quite frankly got tired of putting up with LINDEN_FAN's crap, when he mentioned being banned by some site called 'habsworld' I figured if it would ban a guy like him then I should check it out.

Congrats to those who made this site possible, its sure has been great!

ROFL - that's funny! :D

so ... do we owe Linden_Fan some type of royalty? :unsure:

I found the site when searching for news on the post-strike UFA season. This site was faster and more accurate than just about anywhere else I could look - and the posts were actually fun and interesting!

Here's to another 100,000 posts! *cheers*

Congrats!

So, who made the 100,000th post? What do they win?

Yes... I agree... which post was the 100,000th? :?- :?- :?-

(It would be interesting. Maybe it could mean a trip to TORONTO for a free LEAFS game!!! - just a funny. :) )

:king: :hlogo: :king: