• Family Guy
    • King of the Hill
    • South Park
    • American Dad
    • Harvey Birdman: Attourney at Law
    • Futurama
    • Scooby Doo
    • Other.....

Its come to this... Whats everybody's favourite cartoon? Im only asking because I was bored and yes I watch quite a few of them.

:hlogo:

Favorite cartoon of all time is by far the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Along with that growing up, I loved Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Talespin, and Muppet Babies.

As an adult, I enjoy The Simpsons (first 10ish seasons) and Futurama. Family Guy has its moments, but crosses the line too much. Same thing with South Park, except they don't just cross the line, they break it and mash it up into little pieces.

American Dad is awful and King of the Hill just plain sucks.

AHHH, I cant believe that I forgot TMNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill see if I can add it to the poll.

Nope, cant add it,........but it should be known that it was my absolute FAVOURITE cartoon from the time that I first started watching TV till it was cancelled in like 96 or so. The new ones are cool thought, but I only see them every now and then.

Favorite cartoon of all time is by far the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Along with that growing up, I loved Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Talespin, and Muppet Babies.

As an adult, I enjoy The Simpsons (first 10ish seasons) and Futurama. Family Guy has its moments, but crosses the line too much.

American Dad is awful

have to have to agree about the simpsons but I think that family guy totaly rules and I started to listen to american...not as funny but still great.

Bugs Bunny and his gang...............

Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam and all those crazies!

http://www.nonstick.com/

:king: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :king:

Edited by shortcat1

Yeah, the new TMNT is awful. I'm sure comic book fans like the new show, since it follows the comics pretty closely. Having watched the first season, the story in the new cartoon is the same as the story from the movies.

That being said, I've never read comic books and grew up on the original TMNT show. I have the first season (only 5 eps) on DVD. I also have quite a large collection of memorabilia. They had a short resurgence of classic stuff a few years ago, so I got quite a few new TMNT t-shirts. I got a bunch of cool , old stuff off eBay too.

Not to mention I've dressed up as Donatello the last three Halloweens.

The Simpsons have changed sooooooooooooo much... its just too cartoonie nowadays.(Yes it is a cartoon but you should know what I mean) Im almost unsure of how they will end it, if ever.

The Simpsons have changed sooooooooooooo much... its just too cartoonie nowadays.(Yes it is a cartoon but you should know what I mean) Im almost unsure of how they will end it, if ever.

Yeah, they've run the course with the Simpsons. They should have ended it years ago. Only reason I watch anymore is the hope that I'll get to see what silly thing Ralph says. He's by far my favorite character on the show.

Yeah, they've run the course with the Simpsons. They should have ended it years ago. Only reason I watch anymore is the hope that I'll get to see what silly thing Ralph says. He's by far my favorite character on the show.

gotta love patty's coming out :lol:

Bugs Bunny and his gang...............

Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam and all those crazies!

http://www.nonstick.com/

:king: :lool: :lool: :lool: :lool: :king:

Bugs and the gang rock! Definitely a classic - the originals are still funny today!

Superb animation, great schtick and it doesn't find the need to be vulgar just to be 'funny'?????

For me it's a tie in beetween old school Ninja Turtles and the Simpsons.

Along with hockey, Simpsons is the only thing really worth watching on TV these days. Futurama is okay too. South Park goes too far for a rather conservative guy like me.

Old school TMNT. Duck Tales. Muppet Babies. X-Men. Spiderman. Garfield. Transformers (the cartoon, not the CGI ones, those sucked).

Most recently I'd say the Simpsons, Family Guy and Futurama.

The new TMNT sucks.

My next door neighbour whos like a brother to me used to tape the old fox shows for me every saturday at his grandparents house.(actually it was a motel that they owned but it had satellite) So I got a weekly supply of xmen, spiderman, powerrangers, life with louie, tommys world, etc etc..... oh to be a kid again.

Batman: the animated series was a cool show that I watched alot too.

LONG LIVE LOONIE TOONS!!!

Life with Louie! Holy crap, I forgot about that show. Anyone remember Bobby's World?

Fox Kids was awesome when I was a kid. Now it's gone in the crapper.

Haha, yeah, both of those are classics!

Used to love the Transformers as a kid... until they went into space; everything went downhill from there. Best moment was when they brought in the dynobots!

Edited by CerebusClone

Used to love the Transformers as a kid... until they went into space; everything went downhill from there. Best moment was when they brought in the dynobots!

Yeah thats the time i lost it as a kid. When they went into space it was a done deal for me, no more "Bots".

Dynobots was cool though, allthough i still prefer the old Autobots. Optimus Prime was just so cool!

optimus.jpg

**BTW that sound when they transformed, haha that was cool!!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan