• Family Guy
    • King of the Hill
    • South Park
    • American Dad
    • Harvey Birdman: Attourney at Law
    • Futurama
    • Scooby Doo
    • Other.....

Beast Wars was alright in the later seasons... the first one was just awful though.

:hlogo:

Beasties was freaking sweet. Beast Wars was meh, I only watched the first couple seasons before I got bored.

Come to think of it, I am reminded of Reboot. Now THERE was a good show.

Beasties and Beast Wars were the same thing... Beasties was the Canadian(YTV) title and Beast Wars was the American(Fox I think).

No. Just...no. They weren't the same thing. Beast Wars was a brand new series that started where Beasties left off. Maybe it had a different name in the States but it was called Beast Wars in Canada, I'm sure of it.

Oh...it was Machines, not Wars. Beast Machines.

Beast Machines was meh.

Reboot is great.

So is old school Dragon Balls now that I understand the jokes. Dragon Ball Z is dogshit. Turn off the sound and you'd think everyone was constipated.

Family Guy is my favourite show that's on right now but the new episodes are getting worse, imo. Not that I've seen many of them. I remember last year, when the new episodes first came out they were hilarious but since then I kept missing them. The old school ones are classic though.

No. Just...no. They weren't the same thing. Beast Wars was a brand new series that started where Beasties left off. Maybe it had a different name in the States but it was called Beast Wars in Canada, I'm sure of it.

Oh...it was Machines, not Wars. Beast Machines.

Beast Machines was meh.

Yeah... i know what you mean... Beast Machines was soooo badddd!!!

Reboot is great.

So is old school Dragon Balls now that I understand the jokes. Dragon Ball Z is dogshit. Turn off the sound and you'd think everyone was constipated.

DBZ took like 10 episodes to show what was happening in one minute!!!

The thing I hated about DBZ was the first 10 minutes was devoted to what already happened and the last 10 minutes would show what happened in the next episode.

All the time inbetween was them grunting and powering up while you're on the floor having a seizure from the flashes. I severely enjoyed The Cell Games though. The Frieza saga was good to watch too. But Buu sucked.

I was a huge Transformers fan back in the days. (also He-Man and MASK)

M­ASK! Holy Hell does that bring back memories!

I was a fan of the classics: G.I. Joe, Transformers, MASK. In Quebec we were lucky to get good Japan animes on the french CBC on Saturday mornings. My fave was probably Astro Boy.

Looks like I'm the only Goldorak fan here! That show kicked ass!

109yq.th.jpg

and does any one else remembers Voltron?

Edited by KoZed

Am I the only KOTH fan here?

King Of The Hill, you mean?

I watch it every now and then. I'd actually like it if Peggy didn't exist. Most annoying tv character in history.

And for anyone who misses their old cartoons or whatever, I reccomend checking out retrojunk.com. It has the intro for just about every show from the 70s to the 90s. It's got old TV commercials and movie trailers as well along with other things. I've spent many wasted hours watching different random things there. A little peeved they don't have the intro to the 90s Spiderman cartoon from FOX though. I can't find it anywhere.

M­ASK! Holy Hell does that bring back memories!

Yeah MASK was just kicking ass, i also had some real toys from the serie. I was very proud on it, i believe i still have it somewhere. All my "Bots" are gone i think, cant remember saving them.

Come over en let's play ;)

mask.jpg

BTW do you remember Vanessa in the Purple car, i had that car. Hahaha

vanessa.jpg

check:http://theflashsite.net/mask/

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

My all-time favorite is Looney Toons. Also, Spiderman all versions except the last one. Pinky and the Brain was great. Anybody else remember Duckman?

King Of The Hill, you mean?

I watch it every now and then. I'd actually like it if Peggy didn't exist. Most annoying tv character in history.

I like King of the Hill.. too.

Peggy should have been killed off in the skydiving accident though. I cant stand her either.

I like King of the Hill.. too.

Peggy should have been killed off in the skydiving accident though. I cant stand her either.

I was so happy seeing her hit the ground in that episode. Then the next season starts and shes alright. Man that pissed me off.

I love Family Guy! But Simpsons is starting to wear on my nerves- the story lines are becoming forced. I'd say it's time to put that pony down.