Paris Hilton's New Man?

KoZed

this is almost surreal...

Pierre... there is something about the girl that smokes cigarettes in the school bathroom.... and the one who'll give head to anything and isnt ashamed about it... I mean, you might not respect her per se, but it is kinda fascinating.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is almost surreal...

Pierre... there is something about the girl that smokes cigarettes in the school bathroom.... and the one who'll give head to anything and isnt ashamed about it... I mean, you might not respect her per se, but it is kinda fascinating.

I dont think Paris Hilton falls in the "mysterious temptress" or "bad girl gone wild" category you're describing. Does she?

I mean... Angelina Jolie looks like the "bad girl". Paris doesnt even look smart enough to be "bad". She's more like the clueless crazy girl who does stupid thing but can't realize it because he brain hasn't evolved to self-awareness stage yet. You know?

I was so pissed off when I heard this.

I was glad the Jets didn't draft Leinart because then Paris would be cheering for the same football team as me. Now she could be a ****ing Avs fan.

Dammit. If Paris Hilton becomes a Colorado Avalanche fan, worst thing to ever happen to the franchise. I do NOT want to see her skanky ass in The Can (Pepsi Center).

Joe and Rob should go kick some sense into his propecia-induced noggin.

Dammit!

Joe and Rob should go kick some sense into his propecia-induced noggin.

Dammit!

HAHA! :lol:

Thanks for Aebischer! ;)

Think Theo's looking for a sugar-mommy because his dad ate half his money and his current girlfriend's about to cash in on the rest of it? Theo the Gigolo? :wacko:

HEy so Theo is getting some celebrity **ssy!! !Good for him!!

At least he's getting some... which is more than I can say for most of us here!

:king:

GO theo!!!

hope they dont make a home movie though!

I don't think you have to worry about her becoming a fan. My bet is she only knows what a hockey puck is because it rhymes with something she does a lot....

Well I don't mean hardcore fan. I just don't want her to enter the Pepsi Center. She'll stain the arena for all eternity if she does.

I wish she'd leave my sports teams alone. And that I didn't find her song catchy.

Perez Hilton (some weird celebrity writer guy, who is apparently pseudo famous for his name) was just on MuchonDemand talking about the after-parties he attended with Paris Hilton. According to him, she was getting cozy with Jose Theodore...

Some of the other VJs kind of broke in the newbie VJ, Tim Deegan, telling him to be honest about what he saw behind the scenes, and he said he also "might have seen" Paris and Jose kissing at Ultra, where Nelly Furtado had her afterparty.

Hahaha...Theo's a player, what can I say. Sort of like when Sean Avery was going out with Rachel Hunter..and then Elisha Cuthbert. Except Hunter and Cuthbert are both really hot..

Ok..perhaps you're right. I seem to recall him saying otherwise and I saw a comment on a blog that verified what I thought, but whatever. It's not really important..its Paris Hilton we're talking about. How many different guys does she see each week?

Hahaha...Theo's a player, what can I say. Sort of like when Sean Avery was going out with Rachel Hunter..and then Elisha Cuthbert. Except Hunter and Cuthbert are both really hot..

Does Sean Avery had a girlfriend and a newborn at home when he hooked up with Hunter and Cuthbert? Because that's really what burned Theodore here. If he had been single, nobody would make a big deal out of it... except that perhaps he has very low standards.

I wonder how his wife tries to deal with Theo's behaviours or better yet how he tries to explain to her what happend with Paris that night.

The thing is: Theo's "escapades" were a topic of gossip in the province for quite a while now (2, 3 years) but it never broke out publicly because Theo was protected. So I imagine his girl is somewhat used to it by now. Funny though how now that Jose is gone it becomes a big story.

In any case, I'm always half-cynical about hockey player's wives anyways. If you're familiar with the type of girls that prowl around hockey teams, you know its not all pure uninterested love that drive them either. In the end they deserve each other.

Does Sean Avery had a girlfriend and a newborn at home when he hooked up with Hunter and Cuthbert? Because that's really what burned Theodore here. If he had been single, nobody would make a big deal out of it... except that perhaps he has very low standards.

That's right!! The guy is low!!

No class at all!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

HEy so Theo is getting some celebrity **ssy!! !Good for him!!

At least he's getting some... which is more than I can say for most of us here!

He could have chose a better celebrity!

I mean, come on! Paris Hilton made out with almost all the hillbilly kids on The Simple Life show! Almost any of us would have a chance with her! Its not like Theo aimed too high there.

:king:

Might be off topic but Theo can cheat on his wife all he wants but Marty Brodeur is the king in my book. Only guy I know who cheats on his wife for HIS WIFE'S SISTER.

just to clear up... theo isn't married is he? I thought he had a live-in girlfriend...

I'm not clear on that one either. I'm not sure if they're married or not. They did just have a kid, born March 21st.

I don't think you have to worry about her becoming a fan. My bet is she only knows what a hockey puck is because it rhymes with something she does a lot....

:lol:

"Puck me, Theo, puck me!!"

For Theo's sake, I hope propecia doesn't counteract pennicillin...

Might be off topic but Theo can cheat on his wife all he wants but Marty Brodeur is the king in my book. Only guy I know who cheats on his wife for HIS WIFE'S SISTER.

With sisters like that, you dont need rivals! :blink:

But Brodeur got repaid in full. His wife harassed him to no end during NJ's Cup run of 2003. She'd call him all the time, or very late at 3-4am, telling him she'd "clean him", that he'd never see his kids again, etc. And the guy still managed to carry the Devils to the friggin' Stanley Cup. It doesnt excuse him, but still.

The worst thing in this is Theodore was interviewed recently in an article from NHL.com where he says he misses Stephanie and his home. That every day he thinks about his child and watch at his familly's pictures. WOW! You know I usually do not like talking about people's private lives but this is too much.

Also it is important to note that Theodore's GF is spending her days at the hospital with their daughter who has important health problems...

Hey girls you still like cute THeo? :puke:

Edited by HipHipHuet