HEY IM NEW!

Mooch

I was sure someone had done that already, but if not, fair enough.

Welcome to the board DJ, look forward to your posts too.

Glad to see another fan of the NHL computer games. I'd love to play a game or two, but in Australia, our internet service is less than acceptable.

But at least I can listen to the Habs on the internet.

Welcome to the site/forum guys!

Feel free to join in any of the ongoing discussions , or to start some of your own. We're trying to get a good "community" feel for the forum , but it all starts one user at a time... So do your part , dont be shy.

BTW Bif : Your avatar was too big , so I re-sized it , and uploaded it to some account I use for avatars... (better to put them there then fill the HW servers :) )

Guest Biff Malibu

Puck7x, thanks a lot. When I chose it I thought it would automatically be re-sized, but I guess it wasn't. Sorry about that and thanks again for fixing it.

Yes, it is one of the Jesus statues that Conan O'Brien was showcasing. They are absolutely hilarious. go to www.christianshopper.com if you want to see them all. Jesus even does balet! :o:lol:

A fellow Londoner, wow thats great. Do you go to Knights games at all? I'm there almost every week.