Mccabe Signs

I don't like this

First Richards then McCabe get insane contracts.. salaries are going up way too fast :blink:

Markov is better then McCabe.. will he ask for $6 - 6.5 millions next year when he become an UFA? I sure hope not.. *cross fingers*

McCabe and Raycrap, way the go JFJ !!!!

Thanks for ensuring the the Laffs won't make the playoffs once again. Just hope the finish 9th so that they don't get a good draft pick either :D

I beleive it is Raycrotch... ^_^

And now there are reports that Luongo will be signing for close to 7mil per season with Vancouver.

Sure he's good, but if Huet plays up to his potential the next few season, at 2.75mil he'll look like a complete steal.

And now there are reports that Luongo will be signing for close to 7mil per season with Vancouver.

Sure he's good, but if Huet plays up to his potential the next few season, at 2.75mil he'll look like a complete steal.

Haha, I know! I mean, Kiprusoff is getting paid HALF that amount and in my opinion, he's a far better goalie.

Following up on rumours, apparently Gary Roberts and his 2.5 million salary wants to return to Toronto. :lol:

I have a solution..... just trade McCabe's uppity 'New York City wife' for Pronger's unhappy 'Missouri girl'

All problems solved and then you can buy a few more old geezers who can't wait to get to good ole Toronto!

Edited by beliveau1

At that price, I would hope that the Canadiens wouldn't sign a player like him.

Yet, to have McCabe on our team... I wouldn't mind it at all. Pair him with a good stay-at-home defenseman and have him available for the power play... that would be just fine in my books... but, again, not at that price (then again, I'm cheap).

:king: :hlogo: :king:

McCabe is an OK defenceman due to his offensive abilities. Unfortunately that offensive smelling defence he provides costs the Leafs games.

His wife had medical problems which is the reason he delayed the contract. This guy should realise when he disappeared people were going to talk as Toronto media is so Leaf intensive reporting.

I hope his wife gets well soon as it is a bit scary dealing with surgery/recovery in many cases.

Edited by InsaneAVSfan