Where Do Most Of The Hw Forum Habs Fans Come From?

Psycing

Where do most of the HW Forum Fans come from?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from?

• Montreal area
    • Quebec (Province, excluding Montreal)
    • Canada (Excluding Quebec)
    • USA
    • Europe
    • Australia
    • Asia
    • Other (Specify)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born and raised in GaineyBorough Ontario :D

The 1st 3 Stanley Cups I watched, the Habs won and I've been a Habs fan ever since.

I actually met Gainey when I was 5. My Grade 1 teacher knew him, so he came to my school and only came to my class. He had a large shinny silver object with him, and a long haired guy that smelled nice. :king:

Unfortunately, I was so young, I didnt fully realise what had happned. I had seen the Habs win so many times, I figured it was a yearly event. :blush:

Born and raised in Munster, Ontario - just outside of Ottawa. Brief 8 year stint at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario before heading west to Cowtown.

Edited by zumpano21

Born and raised in Munster, Ontario - just outside of Ottawa. Brief 8 year stint at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario before heading west to Cowtown.

Born in Eastern Townships, living in Vermont. :)

Born in Montreal. Raised there till I was 7. Living in Laval for the past 10 Years.

Wassup fHABulous we are paesano's!! Meaning from the same place in Italian!!

GO HABS GO

Sudbury... in all its wandering locations... :)

it's now in Portugal but it's been in Jamaica, Trinidad, Botswana, Fiji, Brunei, Grenada... even Ontario. :blink:

It'll be moving to other parts of the world at some time or other building other fabulous hockey teams in various hotbeds. The next one will likely be in the Middle East - probably Beirut (while it's still there). :wacko:

Keep an eye on the latest developments.

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Born and reared in la ville de Montréal. Did New York City for a time -- loved it!

But I loved Montreal that much more and came back.

I'll put up the 4th vote for Sudbury ontario! This town pwns. :P

Cool to see that many Habs fan right in Sens/Leafs territory :)

Is that part of Ontario mostly for the Sens of the Leafs tough?

My guess is that, instead of picking sides, they route for the Habs! ;)

Yeah, it's mostly Toronto, then Ottawa, then a few Habs fans here and there.

I remember when Toronto lost to Philly in the playoffs.. oh say 3-4 years ago, I went to school with a Philly jersey and EVERYONE was mad. :D

Charlottetown, PEI.

Great little province that is almost exactly split down the middle between Montreal and Toronto fans. It can get pretty heated at times due to the passion for the game here.

Born and raised in Lachine, PQ for almost 30 years, now living in Mississauga, Ont. Been playing as a goalie for hire in the GTA with all my habs gear on to frustrate the fine folks that live and breath the blue and white!

Yeah, it's mostly Toronto, then Ottawa, then a few Habs fans here and there.

I remember when Toronto lost to Philly in the playoffs.. oh say 3-4 years ago, I went to school with a Philly jersey and EVERYONE was mad. :D

Hehehehe I have an expensive real leather officially sanctioned Flyer Leather jacket I wear in the Winter (Xmas gift from my Mom) that really -censored- off Leaf fans. I hear so much crap thrown at me it is unbelievable. Oh so little they know that my heart is in Montreal and my Avalanche team has more success than LEafs every year... What is the old saying my Grandpappy used to tell me, Never judge a book by its cover?

Harwood, Ontario

Don't even bother checking your maps, folks.

Wow, what are the odds... my uncle and his family live in Harwood! And I know he's a Habs fan, and I reckon his sons are too (I don't see them much)... geez, you could be my cousin!! (Because there's no one else in Harwood, right?)

Now I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable about your whole "sex causes the Habs to win" thing...

Harwood, Ontario

Don't even bother checking your maps, folks.

Wow, what are the odds... my uncle and his family live in Harwood! And I know he's a Habs fan, and I reckon his sons are too (I don't see them much)... geez, you could be my cousin!! (Because there's no one else in Harwood, right?)

Now I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable about your whole "sex causes the Habs to win" thing...