Risk

Fanpuck33

http://www.finalconquest.com

I tried half a dozen online Risk games tonight, and this is by far the best. Easiest to setup, easiest to play, etc. There is a 2:00 to 2:50 time limit on turns, which is excellent compared to everything else we tried. The only difference between the game and real Risk is that in the initial army placement, you can have no more than 4 armies on a country. Other than that, it is an excellent replica of the real thing and by far the best I found for free.

I just registred. Same nick than before (JeanSeb)

I see your game guys but I cant even join it as an observer right now.

Hehe, we started 3-4 games trying to get everyone's attention, I guess you missed it.

I see your game guys but I cant even join it as an observer right now.

I think the maximum in a room is 6, so you might be able to view our new game.

Haha, I'd forgotten about this episode of Seinfeld:

"Risk is played in the Seinfeld episode "The Label Maker" by Kramer and Newman. The two play an extended Risk game throughout the episode. Towards the end of the episode, Kramer is on the verge of victory as they play on the subway. However, after Kramer mocks Newman's remaining armies in the Ukraine, a nearby Ukrainian man becomes enraged and smashes their Risk board."

Haha, I'd forgotten about this episode of Seinfeld:

"Risk is played in the Seinfeld episode "The Label Maker" by Kramer and Newman. The two play an extended Risk game throughout the episode. Towards the end of the episode, Kramer is on the verge of victory as they play on the subway. However, after Kramer mocks Newman's remaining armies in the Ukraine, a nearby Ukrainian man becomes enraged and smashes their Risk board."

:lol: lol

but how can they bring the game in the subway?

THey played it in Jerry's apartment, on neutral territory. They had some breaks during the game, and the game stayed in Jerry's apartment. But they still didnt trust eachother. So they kept on playing and always had the board with them. Hilarious episode!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

I am registered but the website server will not connect. I have tried about a dozen times. I have the latest Java so it is not that. Also the site contunually says there are 43 players online and 3 games playing...could this be the maximum?

I am registered but the website server will not connect. I have tried about a dozen times. I have the latest Java so it is not that. Also the site contunually says there are 43 players online and 3 games playing...could this be the maximum?

We we in the middle of a game last night when the server crashed on us, maybe it's still a bit out of wack?