Snakes On A Plane

The-Habby2919

Im going to see it because its got to be the most original thing ive heard of in a while... and its got Sammy Jack in it.

:hlogo:

Talk amongst yourselves.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait..I just did. :P

And how was that?.............. and please tell me that there were girlfriends involved.

Edited by The-Habby2919

Snakes On A Plane had to be one of the biggest internet phenomenons in a while.

I am DEFINITELY going to see it.

Ahhh, Well they've obviously done well in catching the attention of their inteded market.

I might go see it when it comes out at the dollar cinema, lol.

The whole thing about this movie is that it is so bad that they are marketing it that way. It is a great concept really that is getting a cult following. The commercials on TV are also mocking it with headlines such as Ebert hates it etc.

Samuel jackson said that he laughed out loud at the title so much that he had to be in it.

This is proof that no matter how bad the movie is if you market it like crazy you will make a mint. Many of the highest grossing movies of all time are terrible films.

For a good joke check out ther website and you can get Jackson to phone your friends and tell them how bitching the movie is...it is hilarious.

Can somebody explain me a little more about the plot? From the preview I thought it was just people hiding from dangerous snakes on an airplane. But you guys are making it sound like there's some complicated twist to it.

Can somebody explain me a little more about the plot? From the preview I thought it was just people hiding from dangerous snakes on an airplane. But you guys are making it sound like there's some complicated twist to it.

Samuel L. Jackson is some sort of agent that has to take a witness to LA. But the guy who he was going to testify against(some crime boss or sumthing) filled the plane with poisonous snakes to kill everybody onboard... thats all i know.

Samuel L. Jackson is some sort of agent that has to take a witness to LA. But the guy who he was going to testify against(some crime boss or sumthing) filled the plane with poisonous snakes to kill everybody onboard... thats all i know.

Thats the plot. Thats all there really is.

Thats the plot. Thats all there really is.

Sounds like a winner to me!

PS: The crime boss bribed airport security to put a time release crate full of snakes on the plane.

This movie is either entirely stupid or it will become a cult classic. I haven't seen it. I'm not impressed with the repeated commercials on it. You have to wonder when the advertisements change and they are showing too many clip of a particular movie. That is usually a warning sign there's not much there.

Snakes On A Plane had to be one of the biggest internet phenomenons in a while.

I am DEFINITELY going to see it.

I am DEFINITELY NOT going to see it. :o Call me chicken poop, if you will... :blush: 'cause I'm unable to watch stuff like that. :wacko: It borders too much on reality. :mellow:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

This movie is either entirely stupid or it will become a cult classic. I haven't seen it. I'm not impressed with the repeated commercials on it. You have to wonder when the advertisements change and they are showing too many clip of a particular movie. That is usually a warning sign there's not much there.

There isn't much there, thats the point. It's going to be so ridiculously bad that everyone will go see it.

I'll take you up on that cult classic status though, I think it already is.

I am DEFINITELY NOT going to see it. :o Call me chicken poop, if you will... :blush: 'cause I'm unable to watch stuff like that. :wacko: It borders too much on reality. :mellow:

So....you're saying you'll be too scared to see it?

Thats cool.

There isn't much there, thats the point. It's going to be so ridiculously bad that everyone will go see it.

I'll take you up on that cult classic status though, I think it already is.

So....you're saying you'll be too scared to see it?

Thats cool.

Definitely, js, definitely. I have no problems with most fantasy-based gore-ish kind of flicks (vampires, stuff like that, etc...) but stuff like this is too close to 'reality'. That's what shivers me about it.

I bet it makes 10-15 million.

Ill bet you it makes double that in its opening weekend.

I just saw it, was a pretty solid movie. You have to check your brains at the door, but for an action/thriller it really wasnt too bad and had some really funny parts to it as well.

BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER... ANYONE WHO DOUBTS IT CAN GO WATCH IT AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES........ as for me I loved it :D :hlogo:

I dont know why people think that its supposed to be a "bad movie", and that its supposed to be so bad that its the only way that they can market it.... Im with Jets, and having seen it I know that its better than most movies Ive seen all year. Im definitely buying it on DVD too.

BEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER... ANYONE WHO DOUBTS IT CAN GO WATCH IT AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES........ as for me I loved it :D :hlogo:

I dont know why people think that its supposed to be a "bad movie", and that its supposed to be so bad that its the only way that they can market it.... Im with Jets, and having seen it I know that its better than most movies Ive seen all year. Im definitely buying it on DVD too.

Does the Cobra Starship song make it's way into the movie at all? I'm sure it does since Sammy was in the music video.

Wait, have you heard the Cobra Starship song?

There was a music video that played during the credits that might have been it. It took place in the airport.