Snakes On A Plane

The-Habby2919

Its rated R here but in Canada its 14A. I've always wondered do the commericals in Canada say rated R on the bottom or 14A or such and such.

P.S. I like the Canadian rating system although I think different ratings for different provinces is a little silly. Like for example one movie can be rated 18A in Alberta and 13+ in Quebec. Strange.

Edited by Pierre the Great

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its rated R here but in Canada its 14A. I've always wondered do the commericals in Canada say rated R on the bottom or 14A or such and such.

P.S. I like the Canadian rating system although I think different ratings for different provinces is a little silly. Like for example one movie can be rated 18A in Alberta and 13+ in Quebec. Strange.

I'm pretty sure our commercials have the American ratings attached to them. We rarely have an R rated movie in Alberta though because it has an entirely different meaning. Our 18A is the US's R. But correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not entirely sure on this, with rated R movies in the states can someone under 18 see it as long as they've got someone older then 18?

There was a music video that played during the credits that might have been it. It took place in the airport.

:hlogo:

Ah, ok, I figured it might be in the credits (the song IS called Snakes On A Plane anyway).

Theres a female singer in the chorus that sings "Oh! I'm ready for it!" if thats recognizable at all.

Theres a female singer in the chorus that sings "Oh! I'm ready for it!" if thats recognizable at all.

Yeah thats it.

I'm pretty sure our commercials have the American ratings attached to them. We rarely have an R rated movie in Alberta though because it has an entirely different meaning. Our 18A is the US's R. But correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not entirely sure on this, with rated R movies in the states can someone under 18 see it as long as they've got someone older then 18?

Ah, ok, I figured it might be in the credits (the song IS called Snakes On A Plane anyway).

Not related to topic but Skraskins in your sig looks alot like Randy McKay :lol:

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Saw Snakes on a Plane tonight. Laugh hysterically but I must admit America is a sadistic place when we find snakes devouring people funny.

Best death scene was the couple in the bathroom. I kept thinking no they aren't no they aren't and they did the snake went for the boob. LMAO!!

Then the guy taking a leak funny.

See I'm finding this funny, when I probly shouldn't but oh well.

Saw Snakes on a Plane tonight. Laugh hysterically but I must admit America is a sadistic place when we find snakes devouring people funny.

Best death scene was the couple in the bathroom. I kept thinking no they aren't no they aren't and they did the snake went for the boob. LMAO!!

Then the guy taking a leak funny.

See I'm finding this funny, when I probly shouldn't but oh well.

No no! You're getting the movie!

It's SUPPOSED to be cheesy and funny, thats why everyone wants to see it.

No no! You're getting the movie!

It's SUPPOSED to be cheesy and funny, thats why everyone wants to see it.

Exactly... funniest part for me was when the British guy threw Mary-Kate at the anaconda.

Yeah I know it was suppose to be cheesy fun. I think they over did it with some death scenes though. Like did they really have to show the horny couple after they'd been killed wished the neurotic newlyweds survived though.

Believe it or not they're where 5 year olds seeing this when I was there. 3 of them. A little girl was also there but I think she got scared and was taken home after the horny couples sex scene.

This is why I brought up is america sadistic, bringing toddlers to see Snakes on a Plane. Those parents need a talking from social services.

Although I think one couple in there tried to take it seriously because whenever I was laughing I heard snide remarks about me.

Yeah the movie was fine, they just could have gone less on somethings. Felt bad for the little kids watching the film.

I think I'll pass, and use the $15.00 to get a popcorn and pop at the next hockey game................... :king:

Pssh, it's your loss.

And I think he might of meant North American Fanpuck, because it's the exact same here. I mean, who brings a 3 year old to see Alien Vs Predator?

And no, I didn't like it.

Pssh, it's your loss.

And I think he might of meant North American Fanpuck, because it's the exact same here. I mean, who brings a 3 year old to see Alien Vs Predator?

You know theyre making an AVP2.

Pssh, it's your loss.

Huh? I wasn't responding to anyone's post; I just meant I'll pass on the movie............

Huh? I wasn't responding to anyone's post; I just meant I'll pass on the movie............

I know that.

And it's your loss.

And yeah, I knew about AVP2. I just hope it doesn't suck like the first one. Was anyone else rooting for the Aliens? Seems like most people rooted for Predator.

I pay $3.50 to see new movies. If it's a movie I want to see, but not at the top of my list, I wait till it gets to the $1.50 2nd run theater. If I want to save 50 cents, I'll go on "Buck Wild Wednesday." Movie, popcorns, 12 oz. beers, all a buck each.

I could pay 7 bucks to go to a movie, but I don't go to the "popular" theater run by a huge company making millions off people dumb enough to pay that much when there are at least two theaters within 5 miles of it that cost half that much.

All I can add to that is that 'Snakes In A Plane' won't take a bite out of my pocket at all.

Not a dollar is going to slither out of my wallet.

No coins are going to be rattled on their way to the cashier for my ticket.

It won't be part of my personal hissstory that I'll have seen this movie.

:king: :hlogo: :king: