Anyone Picked Up 07/2k7 Yet?

jetsniper

:o so its like nhl 2006 then ?

Yes, I think it is. But in 06 you could adjust it with that "advantage" thingie... I haven't noticed anything similar in the new version.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 06, EA only did roster updates for October and November. After that I guess there were enough crappy responses to the game that they gave up.

For those who have it on PC, how different is it from 06 as far as creating your own teams and importing logos? That's the biggest peeve I had about it. The logos they included didn't lend themselves to well to team names.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I remembered some peope from HW saying they really liked th NHL 2k series, so given my frustration with EA Sports the last few years, I thought I'd give it a try. Let me say, 2k7 is AWFUL! Damn Blockbuster for not bothering to get copies of the NHL games, so I couldn't test before I bought.

Gameplay is horrible. Skating is just terrible, I can hardly control what direction I skate. The speed burst does nothing, and the computer is always faster than me, i.e. Toronto D-men catching Samsonov from behind. Passing interceptions are ridiculous, poke checking is pathetic, checking is laughable. I hoped at least dynasty mode would be good, but it is a joke. When you offer a contract to a UFA, it tells you what the offer will be, and you have no way to negotiate length or money.

I WANT MY 20 BUCKS BACK!